OxygenOS want to update OnePlus One to 7.0 Noughat...

?

Do you want Noughat OS 7.0 in OnePlus One

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rasid Patel
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2017

Rasid Patel , Nov 30, 2017 :
    Is there any chances for OnePlus One to get 7.0 Noughat as we are still stuck to 6.0...

I am still using OPO without any trouble but need updation of OS...

just Samsung and Apple regularly provide updates...

2. SmartPlusOne
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

SmartPlusOne , Dec 12, 2017 :
    1 year + 3 months without updates... I like OPO phones, more and more people know OPO and its great quality, but not all the old customers have the money to buy a new OPO every 2 years. For me (and many other people) it is very important for a company to support its clients over time, not just for 2 years.
    A good product that after two years does not receive updates ... ends up being a bad product for consumption.

Some consumers never settle, so think about it.

17510 likes this.
  3. tuxer
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2017

tuxer , Dec 28, 2017 :
    Opo was great until the updates stopped. Still works okay but this is security problem for one.

4. vish_003
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2018

vish_003 , Feb 21, 2018 :
    I agree with everyone, OPO is the best. The Oxygen OS works perfectly fine in my phone. More important thing, I'm able to call on 4G network, thanks to VOLTE by Vodafone. Unfortunately, Airtel hasn't launched VOLTE in Delhi NCR, due to which I'm unable to call on 4g. Wish One Plus gives an OTA for OPO for Nougat & VOLTE.

5. G_pete_Stockbauer_cnPB
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2018

6. dlature
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

dlature , Jun 5, 2019 :
    I am wondering about flashing to a new version of Oxygen. I currently have my OPO on the latest "Official" fork for Bacon, 2.4.1 , but I'd like to see how far up to the top of the most current list I can get (like version 9.x) . Any word on whether some later verrsions will work on the OPO? I'd much prefer not to be stuck on Android 5.1.1

(Update/clarification: I just recently updated mine that had the stock ROM Cyanogen 11/Android 4.4.4) by flashing it with Oxygen 2.4.1/Android 5.1.1 Can I just flash it again with an Oxygen9 build , and then expect what from my OPO?)