[WARNING] Do Not Post Invite Links in the Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryuyasha5004
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2014

Ryuyasha5004 , Sep 20, 2014 :
    Interested in Invite. Will wait as long as necessary.

Thanks

2. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 21, 2014

llcooljerry , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Pre-ordering is just around the corner bro.
    Just keep being active so check the OnePlus Site daily.
    :)

3. waelakm
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

waelakm , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Thanks

llcooljerry likes this.
  4. leobordic
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

5. ShivomTheOreo
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

6. msalrayas
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2014

7. SIM0NEY
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2014

8. akbarsajjad300
    Froyo Sep 22, 2014

akbarsajjad300 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hi, I'm new here. I saw a guy post that he just got 3 three invites, and wanted to share them, so he posted his email and said to email him to possibly get the invite. He didn't post the actual link or the code for the invite, however. Is that a possible safe way to get an invite? or am I just playing into the hands of a bot? Please help. Thanks.

9. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

llcooljerry , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Before you send anything to any email, just scout out the user who posted that they will share invites.
    Look through his contents in the forum and make sure hes a genuine and active user.
    A lot of trolls are out there. Some mite try to spam you.
    Just check the users out before sharing any information.
    There are a lot of generous users out there as well. :)

akbarsajjad300 likes this.
  10. akbarsajjad300
    Froyo Sep 22, 2014

akbarsajjad300 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Good to know. Thank you for this.

llcooljerry likes this.
  11. tomasborba
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

tomasborba , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hey guys! I've been waiting for the past months for the new Moto X to launch, but, as a lot of people, I was incredibly disappointed when it did... So now I'm stuck with my Nexus 4, and struggling every day haha (it still has decent speeds, but I'm stuck with 3G and a horrible batt life :(). I actually was signed up here before the OPO launched, but I accidentally deleted my account when I tried to unsubscribe to the emails (they were getting a little to spamy...).

So, if anyone sympathizes with my situation, and feels like sharing an invite (help a fellow geek o/) , it would be so awesome and I would be so thankful! :) It would solve my quest for a phone with an awesome camera and batt, but that doesn't brake the bank!! Oh, since I haven't been very active here yet, if anyone wants to chat to be sure I'm not a bot or whatever, just PM me, lol

edit: I know there's pre-order coming soon, but my N4's batt can hardly make it past lunch time, so if I could replace it asap, my life would be way better!

12. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

13. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

Hello fellow Geek. :)
    Isn't your 'Mako' on any custom ROM?
    I would recommend the shiny ROM. It brought life back to my 'Maguro'. The rom is clean, stock and rooted. I enjoy every bit of performance and battery(maximum a day) from my 'Shiny Maguro' :) Change kernels as well and get the best out of your Mako.
    Don't worry your interest and patience in OnePlus One will be rewarded soon. ;)
    Cheers

tomasborba likes this.
  14. gsrfoom
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

15. nguser
    KitKat Sep 22, 2014

nguser , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Invites can be shared via private message as well. Email address is not mandatory.

llcooljerry likes this.
  16. tomasborba
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

tomasborba , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hello there! :)
    Can you believe I'm not using any custom ROM? It's plain, up to date, stock ROM. I even have Google Now disabled to try to get more batt life out of it, but I still can hardly get past 3hrs of screen time! And I haven't even been using this phone for that long...battery still shows "good" health in phone info. The only detail about this Mako, is that it is a refurbished unit (but got it straight from Google Play, as usual). But maybe I should try to mess around with custom ROMs, and service level tinkering to try to solve it for now.
    And hopefully a kind soul will come and help me out with an invite, or pre-order will start earlier! Thanks for the support!

llcooljerry likes this.
  17. orbanz
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

orbanz , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Such a good device and great community.

How can I get an invite for a 64GB model?

18. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

Where are you from ? which country are you trying to ship to ?

19. llcooljerry
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

By being patient and making friends and receiving invites or wait a little to let the PreOrdering start and order on your own.

20. orbanz
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

orbanz , Sep 22, 2014 :
    It is the hardest. To wait. :)
    Hopefully sooner or later I can get my device.