[WARNING] Threads Doing COD order or CART Addition or Invite Hoarding will be Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yourstruly
    Jelly Bean Mar 31, 2015

yourstruly , Mar 31, 2015 :
    Problem is... Once it's used and is put on the cart... U can't reshare it... So I have no control over what the guy is gonna do with the invite after that point onward.
    Anyway just wanted share view on the flip side of the decision but let's see how it works

PRK.R, OALEXANDER and SoniaB like this.
  2. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Mar 31, 2015

SoniaB , Mar 31, 2015 :
    PM the users and see what the deal is. If they don't reply back, add them to your blacklist and never share with them again ...

PRK.R, OALEXANDER and yourstruly like this.
  3. yourstruly
    Jelly Bean Mar 31, 2015

yourstruly , Mar 31, 2015 :
    I agree and that why club India needs to remain active... To verify if he is not coming with a different ID. What the thread was doing is amazing.

4. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Mar 31, 2015

SoniaB , Mar 31, 2015 :
    Complete agreement from me. :)

5. ParamK.
    Moderator Moderator Mar 31, 2015

ParamK. , Mar 31, 2015 :
    Selling like this is 99% of the time not Possible. This percentage was not good before but now with decrease in demand and in Increase of Invites it has become almost impossible to sell this way .

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015

6. Ponds186
    KitKat Apr 1, 2015

Ponds186 , Apr 1, 2015 :
    That was the exact idea when we started COD as well. Now all you need to know is just sign up for the newslettter and you will get an invite in 2-3 days. There is an open sales atleast once in 2 weeks and you can easily get one without an invite.
    We blame a lot of things regarding our country especially related to cleanliness and how filthy certain parts are. We blame a lot on traffic. We blame a lot on how filthy our trains washrooms are. Who is to blame ? Same applies here as well. Sellers are always there and will always be there as long as there are buyers. If at all the buyer spends half an hour in the forum reading and understanding the dynamics they would know that there is no need to depend on paying that pittance to these sellers and that they can buy the phone with no hassles easily. This is not like June or July 2013 where getting an invite was the next best thing to or***m.

7. Ponds186
    KitKat Apr 1, 2015

Ponds186 , Apr 1, 2015 :
    There is a small catch here. If he is a seller, he can link the invite to his amazon account and will insist on doing COD for a small gift in exchange. If this can be handled, it will be 100% foolproof

8. Ponds186
    KitKat Apr 1, 2015

Ponds186 , Apr 1, 2015 :
    If only you could spend some time in understanding the content of this thread ... :/

SoniaB and PRK.R like this.
  9. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 1, 2015

SoniaB , Apr 1, 2015 :
    Well Amazon were able to disable affiliate links, but I don't know how they could deal with the above unless they removed the option of COD for purchase of the OPO. That won't happen.

All you can do is update the Newbie Guide and strongly suggest that if a user offers COD purchase, to not accept it and direct them to the CI-IST thread.

OALEXANDER and PRK.R like this.
  10. Paarkhi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2015

Paarkhi , Apr 1, 2015 :
    A humble request is CI-IST thread should remain open (specially after the updated rules)

OALEXANDER, ravi4ever and PRK.R like this.
  11. PRK.R
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2015

PRK.R , Apr 1, 2015 :
    If I talk about my views, Club India- Invite Thread must exist as long as Indian Invite Section exists. No need to close that, atleast for time being.
    Althought there are various negative scenes like referals, COD, invite selling, gift cards, CI members have always handled all these sorts of problems in best way possible.
    Like u say, if people are trapped by invite sellers, why we should care??
    The best we can do is, continue Club India. There is no denying the fact that good no. of invite sharing threads are created everyday, many seek from there. Bt atlast, its Club India which is the guiding source to all genuine invite sharing threads. Club India has always adapted itself with the passage of time and new rules.
    Many views about how to proceed has already been given by @SoniaB like 'time limit' for next person to order and all.
    Things wil get better day by day with new initiatives, like yours.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015

OALEXANDER, Paarkhi and SoniaB like this.
  12. suraj.agarwal
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2015

suraj.agarwal , Apr 3, 2015 :

and i thought it was a rule that cupcake level members cant get the invite directly...for them only adding to their cart is allowed....
    but i shared many invites with members here...in past..i think around 6-7 and only 3 were used ..rest were expired....

13. warrior82
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

warrior82 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Thanks for the update.

PRK.R likes this.
  14. dipenv
    Donut Apr 7, 2015

parth_joshi1 likes this.
  15. S RAJESH
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

S RAJESH , Apr 7, 2015 :
    there is a separate thread for reporting scalpers

PRK.R likes this.
  16. S RAJESH
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

S RAJESH , Apr 7, 2015 :
    search the forums. You will find a thread to report invite SELLERS

17. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Apr 7, 2015

OALEXANDER , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I hope older members are not too dumb to read what the title is nor new guys as neither the thread is for invite sharing not for donate;)

PVS Kharoud and PRK.R like this.
  18. pappu1112
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2015

19. kishore_kumar
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2015

20. DhirajV92
    Donut Apr 8, 2015

DhirajV92 , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Yes, you can buy it on Tuesday without invite. Sale open at 10 in the morning