Warning to Oneplus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faydzet
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

faydzet , Apr 6, 2015 :
    You guys are definitely crazy, worst warranty ever, a service more than badass, I really love this phone, me myself don't have any problems but you need a better team and more! You will lose your Oneplus fans more and more, why do we have warranty? Because you will answer 'as soon as possible'. Learn to do your updates as promised yeeeiyy I have cm12s end of February, no it's delayed for 2016 or what?
    I'm a fan and I love this phone, but if I get any issues, and you guys don't answer then you will lose one of your fans like the other ones you lost
    Oneplus One? No I think Oneminus One are zero right?
    Lg faydzet
    Sry for my English I'm a student in germany

2. bronch
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

3. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 6, 2015

LostPorcupine , Apr 6, 2015 :
    If you want to prove your point, don't randomly blather dates and exaggerate. 2016 is ridiculous. Delays happen. Yeah, they failed on getting it out on time.

Though yeah, they fail to handle their warranties for shit from what I've seen.

sandordude, Jupeeeeee and keithnyc like this.
  4. mkrmec
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2015

shcxatter2, carvados, XGUESS and 9 others like this.
  5. cryzies
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2015

cryzies , Apr 6, 2015 :
    They're literally less than a year old. The only downside is their software. Which they're trying to fix with Oxygen.

mwm341, blitzjoans and faydzet like this.
  6. faydzet
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

faydzet , Apr 6, 2015 :
    But think they promised it for the end of February and then promised again to the end of March, then there was a exact date for it and then again, shitttttt

Bart1999 and Jupeeeeee like this.
  7. ramcon12
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

ramcon12 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    butthurt much?? You should know what you were getting into when you started to think buying a One Plus One from a NEW company

minial1990 and Jupeeeeee like this.
  8. umairbilal
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

umairbilal , Apr 6, 2015 :
    For the first year, it's understantable. But OnePlus should have realized as they will sell more devices, their following will increase and so will the expectations (not to forget PROFITS too). If they don't mend their ways in term of customer support, sticking to ETAs, deadlines etc, they won't stand out for long. It's about time the administration pulls up their socks and start acting like a professional company.

Enough with this amateur attitude. Be Professional.

9. Lecter

Lecter , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Not accepted.

Start studying!

10. faydzet
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

faydzet , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Samsung as a new company was perfect like apple

11. BigRedBaron
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2015

BigRedBaron , Apr 6, 2015 :
    when will people learn that other companies, like Apple, Samsung, HTC, etc. have made some mistakes and promises they didn't keep. Take a look at Apple maps when it launched. Come on people, don't spread this kind of #@%& in this community.

shcxatter2 likes this.
  12. Lecter

Lecter , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Lololololololololololol!

XGUESS, blitzjoans and Jupeeeeee like this.
  13. roeljamil
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

shcxatter2 and blitzjoans like this.
  14. jizang
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2015

jizang , Apr 6, 2015 :
    what's the point of people starting threads warning / threatening OPO ... they NOT going to listen, you're the 1% they can afford to lose ... :confused::confused::eek:

blitzjoans and Jupeeeeee like this.
  15. mingchin
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2015

mingchin , Apr 6, 2015 :
    What? Samsung is a 70+ year old conglomerate.
    It started as a food trading and noodle manufacturing company in 1938.

16. ramcon12
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

ramcon12 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    samsung was a big company before they started selling cellphones

blitzjoans and Jupeeeeee like this.
  17. blasphemy101
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

blasphemy101 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    #1 - Because none of the "professional" companies miss deadlines or ETAs in the Cellular business. Even Google missed their ETA on the Nexus 5 and 7 getting Lollipop due to issues and they make the OS.
    #2 - Honestly if "professional" ends up meaning doing the same thing as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, etc etc in voiding your warranty just for rooting, then I'll take unprofessional.
    #3 - Who else offers you the choice (without voiding the warranty) of two different Operating Systems. Crap, OnePlus even allows you to install custom ROMs without voiding.

Yes, OPO owners have high expectations. The thing is, I bought my phone because they were not like the major cellular phone companies. Delays happen people, get over it.

18. angus242
    Donut Apr 6, 2015

19. Hjalpmovie
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

guijan12 likes this.
  20. twaffle
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

twaffle , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Blame Cyanogen for not making the date, and not informing anyone as to why..

faydzet and Jupeeeeee like this.