Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter India via OnePlus Nord

1. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2021

KhanAamer , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 17, 2021 :
    Good morning,
    I wanted to talk you regarding the unavailability of OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter India. The Adaptor is out of stock since May 2021 . My original power adaptor is not working and I have to use third party charger to charge my device . I am a Nord user. It's September today but still the adaptor is always out of stock . I contacted to every offline OnePlus Experience store everywhere it's out of stock. I want the adaptor brick .. because the third party charger isn't that powerful as the original warp charge adapter. Can you please look into this matter as there are many other OnePlus users facing the same issue. Kindly look into this matter.
    Thank you.

1631855497185.jpg

2. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Sep 17, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 17, 2021 :
    Sure. Do tell me.
    Unfortunately, I can't.

You want to know why?
    This is a user forum. You are talking to fellow users here. Not OnePlus employees.

KhanAamer and Shailender Sharma like this.
  3. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 17, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 17, 2021 :
    You can buy 30W VOOC 4.0 Charger by OPPO. It is compatible with OnePlus Nord.

KhanAamer likes this.
  4. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Sep 17, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 17, 2021 :
    And it's cheaper too. I guess.

KhanAamer and Shailender Sharma like this.
  5. KhanAamer

KhanAamer , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 17, 2021 :
    Yes I know...but I contacted oneplus support on other social media handle but didn't receive any response ..so posted here 🙂👍

6. KhanAamer

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  7. tchandra05
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

8. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2021

KhanAamer , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Not yet! I think that's too also out of stock 🤷...if I find any i will share it with you.. you can lodge your complain via twitter by tagging OnePlus I also dit it yesterday but since I was alone they would not take my complain serious so you should also tweet regarding the charger