[Submitted] Warp charge 65 adapter on the OnePlus 7t - no warp charge

1. manuel19
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Nov 7, 2020

manuel19 , Nov 7, 2020 :
    The warp charge 65 doesn't fast charge the OnePlus 7t, even tho it's advertised that it does: https://www.oneplus.com/de/product/oneplus-warp-charge-65-power-adapter

I've tried it on my girlfriend's 7t and everybody else I asked had the same issue.
    My 7pro fast charges on the adapter and the 7t warp charges on a warp30 adapter. So it can not be the charger or the phone. Also tried different cables, nothing worked.

3. Genericasian
    Donut Nov 25, 2020

Genericasian , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I just tried my warp charge 65 adapter on a 7T. The lightning bolt icon doesn't show up, however the phone still says "Charging rapidly" on the lock screen. It still seemed to charge quickly. Plugging in an older charger from a OP6 triggered the lightning bolt.

4. Demar0351
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2021

Demar0351 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 5, 2021 :
    I've noticed the same exact issue with the warp charge 65. My wife's old phone was the OnePlus 7t. When i plug it into the new warp charge 65, it only says charging quickly. But when I plug in my OnePlus 7pro, it always says warp charge. So i can't figure out why it charges the 7pro faster than the 7t, when they both can charge at 30 watts.