Warp Charge animation shows but getting slow charging speed via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray

1. Aimanulll , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Hi guys.

Recently I bought a cable from an online shop since my old cable stopped working recently. When I plugged the new cable to my phone, the warp charge animation still shows but I felt like the charging time is a bit slower.

I measured the current going into phone using the Ampere app and it measured the current going into my phone is only about 1500 ~ 2000 mA as shown in the screenshot below. I also noticed when I plugged my phone, there was a spike in the current going in to about 3000mA but later it drops down to 1500~2000mA.

Could it be the cable that I received was fake or there is some kind of problem with my phone or the charging brick?
    1586526460971.jpg

2. rehannali
    Froyo Apr 17, 2020

rehannali , Apr 17, 2020 :
    Hi, There is bug in OnePlus after new updates and all of us having same problem.
    Try to connect to Powerbank and charge for 2 mins and then plug back in you original charger and it should work.

Make sure your powerbank should be less than 25W. I believe this is OnePlus shitty software issue.

3. Xiaobin_Lu
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2020

Xiaobin_Lu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Apr 17, 2020 :
    the cable may be not able to provide full speed firs tof all. second charging speed slow down when you charge past some level. I remembered around 50% ish. try charging it from 10% and you can see the full speed the third party cable capable of.