Warp Charge your Bullets Wireless Z

1. Yvonne F.
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

Yvonne F. , Jun 8, 2020 :
    BWZ Warp.png

Hi everyone,

I'm Yvonne, and I'm part of the Product Marketing team, working in project management. I must say it feels great to finally be a part of this amazing community. For the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing some insights on what I believe are the key strengths of our newest accessories. Today, I want to talk about Warp Charge on the Bullets Wireless Z, something that can truly change the way you use your earphones.

Every morning when I leave my house, I pair my earphones with my smartphone and select an album that fits my mood. Our smartphones have, in a way, become an extension of ourselves. A type of digital encyclopedia that reflects our interests and daily routines.

Love or hate it, but the days where vinyl records lined our living room cabinets are gone. Instead, our greatest music collections now live on our smartphones and, as the landscape of our music has evolved, so has the need for great earphones and good battery to power this audio. This change made it obvious to the OnePlus team that Warp Charge technology was essential for our Bullets Wireless earphones.

Initially we were able to deliver an amazing 5 hours of listening from only a 10-minute charge.

However, we knew it was possible to do better. We analyzed every aspect of our Warp Charge technology to identify a way through which we could improve on it. The results were breathtaking: double the battery life with the same charging time. That means that Bullet Wireless 2 earphones were able to deliver 10 hours of listening time with only a 10-minute charge.

This outcome confirmed that it was possible to improve our Warp Charge technology even more. So, we reevaluated the technology, again. After countless hours of testing, our team was able to deliver the best results yet: 20 hours of listening from a full charge for the all-new Bullets Wireless Z earphones.

So what can you do with 20 hours of listening time with a fully charged pair of Bullets Wireless Z? To put it into context, you could listen to your favorite podcast straight for 10 hours, then listen to 150 of your favorite songs before finally settling down to watch (and maybe finish) the final two Avengers movies.

Now that’s what we call optimized Warp Charge technology.

2. Tarun_334
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

Tarun_334 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Hi @Yvonne. I'm using the bullets wireless and they have changed the way I listen to music. Warp charge truly helps while travelling.

3. devu95
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

devu95 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I charged my BWZ with the Dash Charger of OP7. Took me 40 mins to full charge it, from 0. And I have timed the charging time in 2 instances, and it did take 40 mins for a full charge. I think it works only with Warp Charger.

4. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 8, 2020

5. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2020

GuitarHero0179 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    It's amazing how far the charging speeds have come already. My old gen wireless bullets already charge fast so I can imagine the warp charging on the newer models.

6. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2020

Starcommander , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Hey @Yvonne F. welcome to the forums.
    Can you please explain what is PMO under your name tag?

7. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 8, 2020

MosheG1 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    welcome @Yvonne F. it's nice to meet you!

Warp charge for my bullets wireless 2 has been awesome!
    every morning I plug it in for a few minutes before I start my day and I'm ready to get started!

8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 8, 2020

Dresa91 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I think Project Management Office:)

9. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2020

10. Suhail_ak
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

Suhail_ak , Jun 8, 2020 :
    When OnePlus 8 pro sale starts?

11. Alvie
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Jun 8, 2020

Alvie , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Is a WARP charger (i.e. 20W / 30W) needed for this or do other chargers work too? It seems like the specification states 5V 600mA so in theory will work with many 5/10/12W chargers many people already own?

12. Naveen Sd
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

Naveen Sd , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    purchased OnePlus wireless z for my 7T mobile
    pairing is super fast
    battery back up is extraordinary

Latest ota for 7T mobile supports with Dolby atmos

best earphones at this price range
    build quality is superb

13. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , Jun 8, 2020 :
    @Yvonne F. Welcome to the forums. Thanks for sharing; I personally like my Bullets, and being able to charge so quickly is definitely a cool new excuse to be lazy and not charge anything until last minute. Thanks OnePlus!

LOKESH KUMAR JAIN likes this.
  14. deep0611
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

15. Mitesh_Dutta
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

Mitesh_Dutta , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 8, 2020 :
    The name itself says warp charge so dude obviously warp charge only works with warp charger.

dilip14042001 likes this.
  16. devu95
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

Yes. I posted it so that no one has any doubt regarding the charging time w.r.t a dash charger. I hope it helps people who have the query, dude :)

17. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2020

18. saurabh.swimm , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 8, 2020 :
    tried with OnePlus6T charger and it took 45 minutes to full charge. but for 10 min quick charge I get approximately 7 to 8 hours playback time.

19. Swatiranjan
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2020

Swatiranjan , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Good to meet you @Yvonne F. welcome to the forums.
    Warp charge has been a game changer for OP devices. It's superfast.
    Just curious to understand is it only an increase in charging current which charges faster or anything else ?

Helder_DAlmeida and Dresa91 like this.
  20. devu95
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

True that. Took me around 40-45 for my OP7 Charger. So its the same.

saurabh.swimm likes this.
  21. G_Akshay_Modle_egcn
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

G_Akshay_Modle_egcn , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Will the quick switch feature work in my OP3T. I have ordered these headsets and later realized that this feature is not available for my OP3T so is there any chances that this feature will work in future with the help of any software update??