[Submitted] Warranty

1. AmarMo
    Froyo Jun 21, 2021

AmarMo , Jun 21, 2021 :
    Hello dear OnePlus team. I am relatively new OnePlus user. I had OnePlus 8 p o, OnePlus 8t and now i own OnePlus 9 pro. Actually i don't have complain about this model heating etc. A little bit but never cause any problem. I would like ti have 12 instead 8 GB of RAM. Always runs on 2.1 GB free but also that doesn't make any problems. What anr where i jave problem is warranty. I had 3 of your phones and here in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very very hard to get one. All times when buy your phone i travel 15 hrs. And sellers always tells me i have warranty but when i contact your customer help they asking me proof of purchase. I cannot get any except written by hands 3th part shops in Serbia. What happen if something go wrong with my phone? I throw away 900€? Please tell me that we who buy phones like this are not abandoned by OnePlus. Also i had two Oppo Find X2 pro models. Had issue with one of models and at the end they accept my online warranty and tells me that i can repair it. Thank you,you made nice phones

2. Prashanth 27
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jun 22, 2021

Prashanth 27 , Jun 22, 2021 :
    For analyzing this better we would need few details. It'll be of great help if you could share the information for further analysis. We've responded to you via direct message.

Regards,
    Prashanth.