Waste 46000 rupees via OnePlus 8T

1. Navi11295
    Eclair Nov 10, 2020

Navi11295 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Is really very frustrating after buying OnePlus top notch device of OnePlus 8t and face lot of issues it's only the 6 day of purchase and I went to the service center 3 times and they are not ready to replace my device and giving me the excuse that they can exchange my device and it's obvious that new device comes with issues what a Bull shit reason given by the service center to me not 1 not 2 there r uncountable issues and really it shows that I waste my 46000 rupees and what services provided by OnePlus it's worst I never suggest anyone to purchase ur device and I just watch few days more otherwise I am gone file a case in consumer court that it I just call customer support penalties of time even they r telling me to go to service center tell them to replace my device but last the worst service by OnePlus worst is a small word for OnePlus now

2. jontalk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2020

jontalk , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Curious what sort of problems you have...updates OnePlus has been releasing seem to be causing issues with all models. I have the older 5T and refuse to install Android 10 since its buggy as heck

3. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 12, 2020

4. Navi11295
    Eclair Nov 16, 2020

Navi11295 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Battery drain , no apps working properly ,and mobile is working very slow and lot more