Watch the OnePlus Community Awards 2020 now!

1. Amanda W.
    Head of Global Community Staff Member Dec 17, 2020

Amanda W. , Dec 17, 2020 :
    颁奖典礼kv (1).png
    Hi friends,

For the past two weeks or so, we've been building the anticipation for this day. We've recapped past events, teased you with the prizes you can win, and play games that help you win them. This month is focused solely on you.

Thanks to you, we're now a family of nearly 4 million breaking boundaries, time zones, and language barriers. Today, on our 7th Anniversary, we celebrate some of you that excelled in your participation in this Community throughout this trying year.

We're also premiering a new gear product – our brand-new OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack, and unveiling our co-created Community Jacket.

So, without further ado, I'd like to invite you to watch our 2020 Community Awards ceremony, celebrate the Community together with us and be among the first to see our new Community swag.

We know there are countless other users who have contributed in a meaningful way to make the Community a better place. That's why we're inviting you to show some appreciation and tag those that you believe have left their mark in 2020's Community history.

We're also aware that some of you are still trying to get more raffle points for that special prize you want. So, we're rewarding the thread participants with much-needed RP:
    • When replies reach 1000: each one gets 50RP.
    • When replies reach 2000: each one gets 100RP.
    • Once we reach the 1217th reply, we will randomly give 500 RP to one of the users participating.
    If you see your name on the Community Awards winner list, please feel free to share your thoughts about receiving the award!

We hope you enjoyed the 2020 Community Awards and our brand-new Community Jacket and Urban Traveler Backpack. However, there's one more exciting announcement in store. Check Pete's Twitter account on December 21 to know more.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2020

2. Pete
    CEO Staff Member Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post

3. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Thanks very much for the Community Hero award. Just made my day. And well done to @YRJ @Tokolozi @SoniaB @drl431 @Dresa91 @Artemus. @Swejuggalo @Cakepips @TibiTibi and the many others who won today.

But today everyone is a winner, as you have a great bunch of people out there prepared to add to the experience.

And I can't accept this award without mentioning the help of @ironass @B_Wrath @rhyd1am @ItsRavi25 @Auristic @dashxdot and many more who have helped me when I needed it too.

P.S. My username Caomhin is pronounced Kweeveeen. It's the Irish, ás Gaeilge, translation of my name. It should have been Caoimhin. But I left out the i when typing it initially.

Anyway, thanks everyone and have a happy holiday and new year. 🍺🎄👍🏻👍🏻

4. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018; Community Scholar 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    the_o2 , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Hi, thanks for the award guys,
    Previously user of the year 2018 and now Community Scholar wow, never expected that.

In 2018 never thought this community will become my second home, logging each day to see what's going on to becoming a part of it....

As Captain Script says " it is not a community forum it a global friend maker".
    So keep helping others
    Stay safe and healthy
    And Never Settle!

Thanks again 🙏🏻❤️

5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    YRJ , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Wow @Amanda W. that video really was something!
    Where do I start and what do I say?

I truly am at a loss of words. For the first time in forever, @camohan is absolutely right, I have indeed lost my senses. This is unreal.

I do not want to bore you with another TL;DR post but hear me out...
    Some X years ago when I joined this community, imploring @Crystal Z. to pick me as a lab reviewer, little did I know that I would stay here, let alone be picked as a “hero”! I'm amazed and humbled by the love I've received.

My journey on the forums has been far from smooth, but I truly am grateful for ever minute I've spent here and thankful to every user I've met along the way. You people make this community special!

Honestly, this award isn't mine, it's every user who has helped me, every mod that went easy on me and every staff that has been patient enough to listen to my nonsense, I owe it all to you! The tags, the appreciation, the nominations and everything else it fills my heart with joy.

It would be remiss of me to not mention @dsmonteiro, the seriously funny portuguese cromo, here. Say what you want, but he is the backbone of the community (and a genius!) blurring the lines between users and staff members, you sir have my undying love and respect.

Lastly, a massive shoutout to @Leo X. , @Loren Z. and @Zach X. for making the 7th anniversary event an unforgettable one!

Not all heroes wear capes some wear sweaters.

Although it is a small word, all I can say is THANK YOU!
    Congratulations to all other users who have won today, you deserve it all.

Much love <3
    Imposter

6. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Dec 17, 2020 :
    I have finally seen the awards myself and WOW.
    I really needed some uplifting positive stuff. From some really bad news at work yesterday since a coworker quits (more weight on my shoulders) and getting some amazing positive stuff today 😊

I can only say thank you to the community and all of it's members (even those that argues with me and disagrees and yells at me 😉).

Thank you to Oneplus for offering products that interests me and makes me want to help out in every way possible and make it even better.
    I'm a constant beta user because I want the challenge of finding and reporting bugs, testing out new features, replicating other users issues whenever possible (have some apps installed only for that reason). This is what makes it fun. Call me crazy... But even after several 150h long logs and not being able to replicate an issue it just wants me to find it even more. And sometimes the stubbornness rewards me with finding a way to replicate within 5 minutes 😋 Both rewarding and feeling stupid for not finding it earlier.

Helping out here is an important part of my daily activities. If I'm not here at all a day you can be pretty sure some really, really, serious thing has happened. So let's hope I'm here EVERY day 😉
    I do my very best to help out and be nice and friendly to everyone.
    Getting rewarded for it is a huge bonus. But I would do it even if I'd never get any reward too 😊

Thanks again.

7. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Well, I think I've calmed a bit more to make an official speech...
    *Clears throat, taps mic* said:
    Firstly congrats to all my fellow awardees: @Dresa91 , @Some_Random_Username , @Swejuggalo , @M1527571134641 , @Ujjwalprashar , @Areyouanand , @YRJ , @Tokolozi , @pillow35 , @the_o2 , @TibiTibi , @Mr. BG , @drl431, @oytoch , @philos64 , @SoniaB , @Artemus. and @Caomhin ! You deserve your dedicated awards, especially after this year!
    Secondly, hopefully I'll get all your usernames right/not forgotten anyone, thanks to @Ryan_Fenwick , @dsmonteiro , @Crystal Z. , @Donna L. , @Xi Z. , @Cassius N. , @Pete , @Leo X. , @Loren Z. And all the staff at OnePlus for putting on this anniversary events and awards ceremony (and even more so working round this year's madness). Also, lovely to see @Trista W. pop up!
    Special shout to @Waffle Toaster , who was the one who alerted me and said I should do the Jacket Competition. Wouldn't be here still today if he hadn't... (You really need to up your game now bro though. 😂)
    And lastly, thank you to YOU the community. This year has been tough with the pandemic , lockdowns and much more. I have only been on the forums for a mere 6 months and yet it has felt like years with wonderful people across the world (that could be the lockdown talking though, ha). Hopefully we'll finally meet offline once the world becomes more... Settled (I have a VIP ticket with my name on it, just sayin').
    But until then, may your world be safe, kind and wonderful.
    And as always: Never Settle friends.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020

8. philos64

Stickied Post
    philos64 , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Congratulations to all the winners, who will not be without all the members of the Community.
    Congratulations to the entire OnePlus Community.
    Well done and....
    ........................ Never Settle

[​IMG]

9. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post

10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post

11. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Dec 17, 2020

Stickied Post
    TibiTibi , Dec 17, 2020 :
    You made it. And I can finaly distinguish the twins.
    Thank you for the good work and its fruits.
    If I forgot somebody you know where to find me.
    So thanks:
    @Ryan_Fenwick , @dsmonteiro , @Crystal Z. , @Donna L. , @Xi Z. , @Cassius N. , @Pete , @Leo X. , @Loren Z.,
    @Trista W.
    Plus all the OnePlus staff.

Before I go to sleep i want to say Cheers to the super selection. Most of you I met in some threads. They are:
    @Dresa91 , @Some_Random_Username , @Swejuggalo , @M1527571134641 , @Ujjwalprashar , @Areyouanand , @YRJ , @Tokolozi , @pillow35 , @the_o2 ,
    @Cakepips
    @Mr. BG , @drl431, @oytoch , @philos64 , @SoniaB , @Artemus and @Caomhin.

This year was curious, furious, challenging and extraordinary. Same as today.

Thank YOU - ONEPLUS
    Thank YOU - COMMUNITY
    Never SETTLE.
    Be happy.

bitmoji-20190927080122.png

12. drl431

Stickied Post
    drl431 , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Thanks so much every one and OnePlus !!!
    It is quite an honor to be included with such forum giants !!!
    The tags are also very much appreciated, as I had to go find this video to see what's up.
    Maybe now my wife wont tease me as much for the time I spend here... :)
    And a big congrats to all the winners !!!

13. Loren Z.
    Community Intern Staff Member Dec 18, 2020

Stickied Post
    Loren Z. , Dec 18, 2020 :
    Hey guys!
    Click here to see more details and interesting stories of
    New Gear- OnePlus Urban Traveler Backpack.​

14. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 17, 2020

15. razzor228
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 17, 2020

16. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Dec 17, 2020

An.I.Am , Dec 17, 2020 :
    New backpack? Gibb :D I just have 4 of the older ones, I started giving them away :)

superplus, MRTLima, Dresa91 and 15 others like this.
  17. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 17, 2020

Venky61 , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Awesome... Excited.. "Clock Ticking"

Woaaahhhhhhh

18. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 17, 2020

ParamK. , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Looking forward to these, can probably already guess a few of the awards, Others no idea.

19. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 17, 2020

20. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2020

Bhaveee , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Let's go!!!! Waited long enough. Congratulations to all winners in advance ❤️😍😍😍

superplus, Dresa91, TibiTibi and 5 others like this.
  21. Plenkske
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator Dec 17, 2020

Plenkske , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Awesome ! Looking forward to viewing the video. Having a meeting @ work first.
    Gratz again OnePlus !

Really hoping for a smartwatch coming up the 21st. We'll see.

I think @Cheetosdust left a great mark this year :)

superplus, MRTLima, Dresa91 and 10 others like this.
  22. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2020

23. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2020

suhantm , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Let's see how many awards @YRJ is gonna win haha. Honestly really excited for this, I love how epic the week or two of build-up has been :D

Maruf_Reza, MRTLima, Dresa91 and 8 others like this.
  24. mojoyoyo77
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 17, 2020

25. tiaxani
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2020

Maruf_Reza, Dresa91, TibiTibi and 3 others like this.
  26. hojsimpson952
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2020

Dresa91, TibiTibi, YRJ and 4 others like this.
  27. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2020

Bhaveee , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 17, 2020 :
    There are awards for the imposters too????😂😂😂

Dresa91, TibiTibi, YRJ and 4 others like this.
  28. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 17, 2020

Mr. BG, Dresa91, TibiTibi and 4 others like this.
  29. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Dec 17, 2020

Bhaveee , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 17, 2020 :
    How to enter the giveaway 😂😂

MRTLima, Dresa91, TibiTibi and 5 others like this.
  30. Kavo123
    Froyo Dec 17, 2020

MRTLima, Dresa91, YRJ and 3 others like this.
  31. Darren_07
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2020

32. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 17, 2020

33. pillow35
    User of the Year 2015; Community Hero 2020 Dec 17, 2020

MRTLima, Mr. BG, Dresa91 and 8 others like this.