Ways to overcome a customer's hesitation on the OnePlus 6T?

1. CrackSmackDown Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

CrackSmackDown, Jan 10, 2019 :
    I find a huge issue when customers are looking for a new phone is the brand awareness. How have many of you overcome this?

2. YRJ KitKat Jan 10, 2019

YRJ, Jan 10, 2019 :
    Well it's simple if you have been following the company and its product lately, you shouldn't be worried! OnePlus has entered the US market and seems to be doing pretty well in India and other places. The goods and services are fine compared to the competition,
    Apart from the 'auto glass crack' issue on which they do not want to comment!

Talking of solving Brand awareness related issues itself, I can comment being a proprietor myself, from my perspective as I have deployed them myself, not necessarily related to phones but here it goes:

• Define Who Needs To Know You Exist
      If you want better awareness of your company, define who exactly needs to be aware of you. Who fits your ideal buyer profile? Who is your buyer persona? Those two building blocks lay the foundation for the next two steps.
    • What Do Prospects Need To Be Aware Of? You also need to use the results of step one above to determine what your prospects will want/need to read. What will help them the most (and, in turn, give your brand awareness a positive boost)?
    • Be Where Your Prospects Are
      Every B2B brand can benefit from exposure in search results.

Are your prospects heavily involved on LinkedIn? Increase your online presence! If so, you need to be there too. What about industry forums, online publications, groups? Be there - but don't be annoying.
    • Ask Current Clients to Help Spread The Word What's the easiest sale to close? A referral! So, why don't most companies dedicate effort to getting happy customers to spread the word?
    OnePlus has solved that each user has a referral code for himself, he gets points which he can redeem. Indirectly, existing customers are bringing in more of new ones!Sometimes it's as simple as asking. Sometimes it'll take an incentive. Either way, a third party is endorsing your brand. That's a great thing!

Just my 2 cents! ;)

Texasaggie1 likes this.
  3. ironass KitKat Jan 22, 2019

ironass, Jan 22, 2019 :
    Tell them that they can get a much cheaper version of the OnePlus 6T with US$300 off or as a free upgrade and that they can convert it to the unfettered Global model immediately.

Failing the above, tell them that the unlocked OnePlus 6T on the global firmware is cheaper than than the locked T-Mobile version on old, ersatz, carrier firmware.

The_Crow likes this.
  4. caicopley Gingerbread May 5, 2019

caicopley, May 5, 2019 :
    I was never a typical cell phone buyer except for my first few years owning cellphone. never liked the carrier contract subsidy model; I always either bought cheap mobile phones that were just locked to the prepaid provider or once I had a decent job in my early 20s just bought unlocked phones and used prepaid service from AT&T or T-Mobile because they accepted unlocked phones. (I miss Windows Phone, :'( ) I once owned a used Galaxy S3 before bricking it because I didn't like TouxhWiz and tried rooting it... which lead to me bricking it. I owned Windows phones for years because I did most of my social media via the browser, not apps. Once I switched back over to Android. bough some Nexus phones, than next iPhones because I hated short update support compared or my friends whose phones were supported for 3, 4, 5+ years, then switched to OnePlus because cheaper than new Pixel phones but also one of the fastest to get updates. Phones I'm interested in are from what I see techies online review, not by the flash and trash I see in local cell phone stores.