1
WE DEFINITELY NEED A ULTRA GAMING MODE FOR "ONEPLUS3"

  1. vijay8gk
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

    vijay8gk , Jun 7, 2018 :
    My oneplus 3 has 6gb ram but it only shows 2gb or 1.5gb free ram(i can only see it using clean master ram widget), and PUBG is lagging so hard when i'm playing, and i noticed that its every time lagging while playing with connected to the charging at the same time.. But sometimes magically 15% to 20% of the time i get free buttery smooth game play like magic that means OP3 can performance but i don't understand what happens to it the rest of the 80% to 85% of the time... Please give us a Super gaming mode...
     

    #1
    kartik198 likes this.
  2. Tooony
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2018


    #2
  3. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2018

    MarcioReis87 , Jun 7, 2018 :
    We defenitely don't need it since you can enable power savings and turn on Gaming Mode.
    Within Gaming mode set "Gaming Battery Saver - High" which limits resolution and FPS.
    That's the best combo yet...
     

    #3
  4. dcop7
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2018

    dcop7 , Jun 7, 2018 :
    Don't play games when you are charging the phone!! The lag that you experience it is because the phone is hot. In order to cool down, it needs to underclock the CPU. That is why it lags.
    Regarding the free RAM, this isn't windows. Don't worry about the free RAM and uninstall master ram or something like that.
     

    #4
  5. StinkySocky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2018

    StinkySocky , Jun 7, 2018 :
    Thermal management is what's happening the other 80-85% of the time. It needs to slow down the processor so no damage is done to the internals. That same thing happens while charging, where the phone needs to manage heat.
     

    #5
  6. xnutzii
    Lollipop Jun 7, 2018

    xnutzii , Jun 7, 2018 :
    I want to be helpful, but everyone answered your "problem"...hmmm.

    DELETE CLEAN MASTER.

    now I know that i helped!
     

    #6
  7. G_Parallax_MhUP
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2018


    #7
    StinkySocky likes this.
  8. alexphl
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2018

    alexphl , Jun 8, 2018 :
    he must be trolling, no way anyone can be that dumb
     

    #8
  9. abhishek_manyam
    Eclair Jun 8, 2018

    abhishek_manyam , Jun 8, 2018 :
    there is no such option in 3t ☹️
     

    #9