We Kick Off Our Pre-Booking Season with the OnePlus 7 Pro

1. adityasankarmazumder
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

JayAshokbhaiPatel likes this.
  2. priyam7oneplus6
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

priyam7oneplus6 , May 8, 2019 :
    the estimated price of op7's base variant is 39k nd the price of OnePlus 7 pro is 50k base variant price

3. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator May 8, 2019

camohan , May 8, 2019 :
    First of all you should learn to find out who answered your question. It was some other user who posted yes below your post. It does not mean that user replied to your question or it was me who replied. Its least expected to have a bit of common sense.

Now coming to your question. This thread is about pre booking the op7 pro and doesn't speak anything on winning a device. This has nothing to do with launch and launch has nothing to do with getting a device..

Hope your question is answered.

B_Wrath likes this.
  4. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread May 8, 2019

Vamsi Varun , May 8, 2019 :
    S10 > 1+7 pro
    Then think about....
    S10+ ??
    Always Samsung !!
    SaY NO TO Chinese crap !!!

5. G_Lawrence_Seibert_Jr_CQ
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

G_Lawrence_Seibert_Jr_CQ , May 8, 2019 :
    Sorry. I clicked on the thread assuming it would reply to the person who made the comment. I'm done posting.

6. Manoj_modi251
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

Manoj_modi251 , May 8, 2019 :
    No good offer because you give evrerybudy eair phone or prize will loast for other co or like 6t prize

7. Dpartee
    Froyo May 8, 2019

Dpartee , May 8, 2019 :
    yea I'm sure you own nothing made in China. S10+ is hundreds more and only provides a few extra features that are mostly unnecessary and a hole in the screen. sure it's a nice phone but I'd gladly give up those features I don't even care about for that full screen experience.

8. saiharsha paladugu
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

saiharsha paladugu , May 8, 2019 :
    Indian market is very crucial for oneplus you should maintain price around 45k-47k for the pro version! Then it will be big success for Oneplus!!

9. mohsinulhaq
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

mohsinulhaq , May 8, 2019 :
    The gift card is still available for purchase although the offer expired yesterday. Does the offer still stand?

10. Shaharyar_Salim
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

Shaharyar_Salim , May 9, 2019 :
    Can I exchange my OnePlus 6T with new OnePlus 7. If it's available then what will be the exchange price in India ?

alpalok and JayAshokbhaiPatel like this.
  11. JayAshokbhaiPatel
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

12. JayAshokbhaiPatel
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

JayAshokbhaiPatel , May 9, 2019 :
    S10 can't compete with OnePlus 7 Pro.
    Believe me.

13. JayAshokbhaiPatel
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

JayAshokbhaiPatel , May 9, 2019 :
    Hey Samsung can't compete with OnePlus 7 Pro.

OnePlus provides regular updates which you can't expect from Samsung regularly.

The OnePlus 7 Pro is the new Flagship Killer of the year whether you like it or not and believe me Samsung is out of the competition.

14. M1557392092302
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

15. alpalok
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

alpalok , May 9, 2019 :
    Don't be surprised. certain people are very rude here. And one plus does nothing to smack them.

16. Arman_Shaikh
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

17. PraKeerthi
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

18. Varun kp
    Honeycomb May 10, 2019

Varun kp , May 10, 2019 :
    I dont have Facebook,
    But I'm coming for launch event in Bengaluru and have pre-booked #OnePlus7Pro on 3rd itself ,, can I get phone from oneplus store on 15th if I attend pop up...
    If we buy from Amazon we don't get anything except free screen replacement ...
    If you ppl told this before 3rd I would have pre book it in experience store itself [e]1f614[/e] ..
    1557483509400.jpg

19. bikram74
    Donut May 10, 2019

bikram74 , May 10, 2019 :
    I see lot of people complaining about PRICE... infact the current trend online is making fun of Oneplus 7 Pro price Tag.. and saying all the things like OnePlus has lost its roots.. Commenting on Screen replacement price offer etc. etc..

Why are we shouting and talking about PRO version only. OnePlus is releasing 2 variants.. and trying to make its mark that it can deliver True Flagship killer variant too.. along with making the general users happy by keeping a low price tag in mind and releasing a normal version too… first time ever its releasing 2 variants in single launch…

This time they are launching OnePlus and OnePlus+1

1) Normal version which is very much inside the bracket of an affordable phone in price range of 39000-45000.. Similar to OP6 pricing. Buy this if you can afford Pro get everything of Pro except High end features of 3 Camera, Screen Quality etc. etc. rest all is same as Pro, they are not cheating you here….. a true OnePlus

2) Pro version, which is having high-end Hardware with 3 Camera, QHD screen, 90Hz Screen refresh rate and all the bells & whistles etc. etc. a True Flagship Killer…and that too WAY TOOOOO… less than Samsung… Apple etc. etc. pricing….. a true OnePlus+1
    what do we expect… providing high end Hardware and then sell for 40K and after such pricing of Oneplus7 Pro there will be no Oneplus… they will go bank corrupt….

I am a LOYAL fan of OnePlus and till today had all their devices from OnePlus 1 to 6 and now without knowing Pro price I am going for it.. i have PRE Booked it... I know and have full Faith in OnePlus that they will deliver the best and value my hard earn money.

Internet is for free speech… Ya ya... I know that too...... but lets try to make sense on what we post…. and be little realistic...

20. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread May 10, 2019

Vamsi Varun , May 10, 2019 :
    Mostly unnecessary ??? Ohh so buy a phone under $300 to get all so called "necessary" features. !!