We know that op8 has dual sterel spekers but it sems like tat op8 top speaker(earpiece) has Low vol. via OnePlus 8

1. Dayal Singh Sarangdevot , via OnePlus 8 , May 28, 2021 :
    We All know That one plus 8 has Dual Sterel Speakers but it seems Like they are not equal in output .
    The one plus 8 earpiece (top side speaker) has Low Volume And Bottom speaker gives more volume but It doesn't feel that one plus 8 has dual stereo speakers .. because they doesn't give surrounding effect

Help me in that I am right or wrong ?

DrHuda likes this.
  2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 28, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 28, 2021 :
    The OnePlus 8 is equipped with stereo loudspeakers - one of them is bottom-facing while the other doubles as an earpiece sitting behind the tiny bezel on the top. The music sounds lively overall, and the highs are punchy. The balance between the two speakers is also good. You can take a look at the graph below - it shows excellent performance across almost all frequencies.
    https://m.gsmarena.com/oneplus_8-review-2103p3.php

W1613053943122 and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. Dayal Singh Sarangdevot , via OnePlus 8 , May 28, 2021 :
    Bro I just want To Know That we Know one olus 8 has Dual Stereo Speakers . But it doesn't Provide stereo or surrounding effect as not much because the bottom speaker gives Louder volume and the earpiece gives Very low amount of volume which doesn't give the stereo effect as Compared to the. Iphone 8

Ami wrong or right about this that one speaker is very and other one is very loud
    Plz help me in that brother

4. StrikerZ
    Eclair May 31, 2021

5. DrHuda
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2021

DrHuda , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2021 :
    OnePlus 8 series sounds output is decreased after the update. I have 7T and 8 pro but the sound output from my 7T is 200% more and better than 8pro.

6. Dayal Singh Sarangdevot , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 1, 2021 :
    Yes it looks like that the volume is decreased

DrHuda likes this.