We need a OnePlus tablet please!

1. SurfnSun
    Donut Mar 8, 2020

SurfnSun , Mar 8, 2020 :
    I'd love to to see OP make a tablet. my OP phones have been so much better than my iPad I'd love to have one so I can dump apple completely. A 10" tablet with the same screen as my 7t pro would be very nice.

2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2020

Liehjan , Mar 8, 2020 :
    The tablet market is shrinking, OnePlus should have joined the party a few years ago... Now it's just too late, Android tablets don't sell, iPad is the tablet King

IgorT76, Mike_Jiang and xnutzii like this.
  3. SurfnSun
    Donut Mar 9, 2020

SurfnSun , Mar 9, 2020 :
    Yeah,Samsung doesn’t even offer an ATT option for their best tablet. It sucks.

I hope OP will give it a shot, would rather have that than an OP tv.

4. W1582332766178
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2020

W1582332766178 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    I have a Samsung book galaxy, it's not what Samsung says it is. When I first got it was good. I got it to watch streaming TV. now it wants me to extend storage because windows needed to update it. now I have to buy an external hard drive to work with.

5. elnegro71
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2020

elnegro71 , Apr 16, 2020 :
    Yes. I agree. A OP tablet would be great addition. I would certainly be a buyer despite having my 7 pro. please, make the efforts to release one.

regards

6. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2020

colaboy likes this.
  7. Ishaansharma214
    Donut May 4, 2020

Ishaansharma214 , May 4, 2020 :
    There are no good tablet options in the market for people who wanna avoid the Apple ecosystem. Not a business expert here but seems there room for someone (hopefully OP!) to seize this opportunity and give a tough fight to Apple in the tablet space, just like we did with smartphones

9. G_Cani_One_sOQa
    Eclair May 5, 2020

G_Cani_One_sOQa , via OnePlus 7T , May 5, 2020 :
    I don't agree and I think oneplus can easily invade that market with its pricing and performance.

KarenW12 likes this.
  10. Liehjan
    Lollipop May 6, 2020

Liehjan , May 6, 2020 :
    You don't have to agree, look at the android tablett sales numbers... A OnePlus tablet will never happen, we will see a smartwatch and maybe a Windows computer before any tablet.

11. Bowmanspeer
    Donut May 15, 2020

Bowmanspeer , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 15, 2020 :
    I was just thinking the same thing. I have a couple of tablet users in my family that refuse to pay apple prices for devices. The Android tablets are barely passable for the money. every one of the Android tablets I have seen have terrible lag, miniscule RAM, bad sound, lame display, and hardly any storage.
    I think it would be great if there was an Android tablet with an HD display, at least 64 GB storage, 8 GB RAM, sound a person could hear and understand.
    Android tablet market has wained because there has not been a good affordable product with descent support.
    I think Oneplus is the company that could put together the perfect tablet and it still be affordable. Make it with mobile data and without.

Let the dream come alive!

elnegro71 and KarenW12 like this.
  12. rmendez011
    Gingerbread May 15, 2020

rmendez011 , May 15, 2020 :
    You could always get the new iPad 10.2 inch that costs $329, and often goes on sale on Amazon for $249. Look at Google and their Pixel tablet's that failed, while the prices were a bit steep for one new, they could not succeed with an iPad. OnePlus would not change that.

Liehjan likes this.
  13. himakrand
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

himakrand , May 20, 2020 :
    dear all,

I have been using a OP 6T and it's performance is just great.

In lockdown many ppl use smartfone or laptop, for work or for entertainment.. I browsed Tablets & noted good specs are very expensive & camera is too basic.

OP is expert to choose right hardware, camera resolution & display. Many families discovered 1 laptop is occupied when kids have online school class. Here a tablet that can b used for fun and work will save space & much preferred as 2nd device. it is convenient alternative to 2nd TV..

I believe a right product by OP, will redefine Tablet market. If OP offers bundle of keyboard, it will win big in market..

I am waiting.. .. ..

KarenW12 and SamTheGamer39 like this.
  14. KarenW12
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

KarenW12 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    I absolutely agree with an OP tablet! I will take 3 of them, please! lol. The grandkids use them for everything at our house, and I refuse to buy into the Apple crap. We have 4 Android tablets that will need to be upgraded eventually, and there are not many good options out there.

I firmly believe that tablets are important for the younger generation and the older generation. Toddlers and elementary age kids don't have smart watches or smart phones, so they use tablets. We "older" folks like the convenience and LARGE print of a tablet. [e]1f609[/e]

So this would be a perfect opportunity for OP to fill a market void.

G_Cani_One_sOQa likes this.
  15. G_Cani_One_sOQa
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

16. Sandeep Sridhar
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2020

17. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 14, 2020

Artemus. and BeingIncog like this.
  18. U1575903271017
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2020

U1575903271017 , Jun 15, 2020 :
    I would also like a OnePlus Tablet. It's remarkably shortsighted for people to miss the obvious and large opportunity here. As we age, those of us who aren't planning on just dying young are going to be seniors with bad eyesight and fumbling fingers. A tiny phone screen (and they're ALL tiny) just isn't going to cut it, even if it's a OnePlus. What sense does it make to put an age limit on your market, ensuring all your customers eventually move to your competition, even when they hate your competition? That's epic fail.

19. E1558669690591
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

E1558669690591 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Yes OnePlus you should definitely make a tablet! Very similar to the one 7 pro, with the water vapor cooling tech. I love this about the one plus 7 pro never gets hot under gaming load while charging, and it doesn't miss a beat, no lag of any sort it's great. I think you guys should really consider holding a reservation campaign. I under stand the tablet market is shrinking and it's really taking a chance if you dip into the market now. But if you get a set amount of preorders for a reasonably priced tablet you know for sure you can make them and profit. From there it is user feedback and just other using their friends or family members one plus tablets that will let you know if you can make it work or not. It's a win win honestly because of you don't hit the preorder mark then you know it's not gonna happen, and NO ONE in the community should be upset with you for making a smart business move.

20. Dmad
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

Dmad , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Yeah, what we need is a 8 - 10 tablet with the same spec as a one+ 7 Pro + more battery. I really want to replace my z3 tablet (lte) and there is basically nothing coming close to it on the market without stepping in to something really sticky (apple) it's really sad. A year ago I wanted to give my mother att nice tablet but I couldn't bare my self giving her even s6 tablet because it would have made me feel bad about it, even worse if I would force a apple product on a 70 year old that's been using android for 12 years. There are no decent android tablets, the market is open.