We want @beingincog to stay!!! via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 11, 2020

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Everyone knows @BeingIncog , he is one of the most loved members of this community, constantly sharing cute pictures and videos and spreading goodness and kindness throughout this community as long as I have been here and from what I can tell he has been doing so for much longer. He is the embodiment of what this best part of this community is amd what the whole community should be! He is always on threads helping out people who have problems with their devices and giving his advice whenever possible, when the rest of us roll our eyes and mutter "cupcakes" and just move on. He is one of the kindest people in this community and when I found out he was planning on leaving it was actually quite sad to me, this is a person who I've never met nor do I even know his name yet he has made such an impression on me that it actually hurt me to think about this forum without him. He is one of the most well known people in this community and for a good reason! He told me he is still thinking about leaving and is unsure. Personally I can't imagine this community being the same without him and i couldn't not try to convince him to stay. And so I've created this thread so everyone can express how much @BeingIncog means to them and how they want him to stay! Please write some kind words about @BeingIncog below and how you want him to stay! (Please tag others so they can find this thread and join in) hopefully we can all convince him to stay... And @BeingIncog if you do choose to leave because you need a break or even if you leave forever, just know that we support you always no matter your decision. And just know I will miss you sooooo much my pizza loving ghostie...

Just to clarify this post is for all to express our appreciation for him, for all he has given to the community and that we all support him in his decision.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020

2. MosheG1

3. MosheG1

4. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jun 11, 2020

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020

Tokolozi, SRD., harshil1903 and 17 others like this.
  5. MosheG1

That is definitely true,but he made it seem like it was forever and while i do feel like he should always do what he needs to do and i support him in that, if he does choose to leave forever i just want him to know from everyone individually how much he will be missed

SRD., buntycubal, Dresa91 and 6 others like this.
  6. MosheG1

7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jun 11, 2020

YRJ , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Good shout Moshe and thank you for the tag.

As much as I want for him to stay, I also respect his decision. Things can get overwhelming sometimes and a 'break' can do wonders. I completely agree with you that the forums wouldn't be the same without him (or anyone else for that matter)

All I want to say is that if he has anything to say or share with us the WoHo is a safe haven and a place where some really awesome souls reside. (I take the liberty to speak for everyone here) "we" are always here if anyone needs us. That I believe is the least we can do :)

SRD., buntycubal, Dresa91 and 7 others like this.
  8. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jun 11, 2020

cdnfarmer , Jun 11, 2020 :
    @BeingIncog the friendliest ghost. Do what is best for you. You will be supported by many in your decision. And please know that you are cared for and appreciated. Take care. Hopefully see you around when possible. What your decision maybe, please take care and know that you have made a positive influence on many. Even me.

SRD., Bouncer71, buntycubal and 10 others like this.
  9. MosheG1

100%!!! I could not agree more!

10. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jun 11, 2020

BeingIncog , Jun 11, 2020 :
    no one else can see that, only mods can see that! :confused::confused::confused:
    T~T
    i don't want to hurt anyone!
    :)

11. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 11, 2020

keithnyc , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Hiya mate, I certainly understand your sadness. It reminds me of the way I felt when some of my friends years back decided to take a break from the the Wormhole. But I respected their decision, and for many of them, I still keep in touch through other channels. @SoniaB summed it up nicely in her response...nothing else to add other than I certainly wish @BeingIncog all the best.

12. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Not true. You just need to click the right bit :p:rolleyes:

13. MosheG1

You won't hurt anyone my invisible friend, we support you no matter your decision. We will miss you a lot though!

14. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jun 11, 2020

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt??? new to me!

15. MosheG1

i agree i just want this thread to show him how much people love him here, amd we all want him to do what is best for himself!
    that is all i am asking for, i want him to know we support him in whatever it is he decides amd to let him know howuch we care for him

SRD., buntycubal, Dresa91 and 4 others like this.
  16. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Mr. BG , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Nah mate...

I took a few breaks, nothing wrong with that.

No pressure ;)

18. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jun 11, 2020

19. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 11, 2020 :
    In any thread, select/click on the user name in a post and not the profile pic (only on web not app)

Dresa91, Batman360, superplus and 3 others like this.
  20. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jun 11, 2020

nope, i can't see yours... Mods with powers... :rolleyes::p:p:p:p