We want oss 12 BETA for 9r together with 9 & 9 Pro via OnePlus 9R

1. Yogeshwar Patel
    Eclair Sep 29, 2021

Yogeshwar Patel , via OnePlus 9R , Sep 29, 2021 :
    I already mentioned in my last thread that OnePlus intentionally differentiating OnePlus 9R from OP9 and 9 Pro and this behaviour is not tolerable as OnePlus did not distribute the device free of cost, we pay almost flagship level price for OnePlus 9R and it should be get same same kind of software treatment as OP9 and 9 Pro users are getting.

All OnePlus 9R users will not wait till January 2022 for OS12 (atleast Beta Version) update OP9R should receive updates nearly same time frame as OP9.

I'm always OnePlus fan boy from OP 5 serise but this time OnePlus finally settled and completely ignoring Community feedback.
    OnePlus Shouldn't left Indian User behind because 9R was exclusive for Indian market.
    Those who agreed please support this thread so OnePlus listen us and prove that they still have "NEVER SETTLE "
    attitude!

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Aaron2017 , Sep 29, 2021 :
    9R has different hardware than 9 and 9 pro and isn't a flagship, 9 and 9 pro are. Now you can get as many likes or comments you want, nobody from OnePlus is gonna see that here, only other users will, and even if they did it wouldn't make an ounce of difference.🤷