weak gst team

1. Kanishk_94
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

Kanishk_94 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    When one plus says that they are all because if its community i dont think this is true because its been 3 months that i have given all my company details and also the gst invoice was generated from one plus side but the problem arises is that they havent uploaded my bill in their gst portal and bcoz of that it is not reflecting in my portal and also gst input can be claimed only within 6 months or purchase and the time period is expired .I keep talking and mailing the customer care team but there is no proper response from them and also they are not giving assurance of my gst amount

god knows what one plus thinks about its customer satisfaction
    thanks for this @Carlpei @Oneplusindia

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 1, 2018

camohan , Nov 1, 2018 :
    This is a community forum and users mostly speak about tech, device, software and some offtopics here and there. Creating a thread here is not going to help solve the accounting issues. You can reach out to customer service here : https://www.oneplus.in/support Plus the concept of community is related to products not the accounting things.

Abin_123 and BeingIncog like this.
  3. Kanishk_94
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

Kanishk_94 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    brother ik that and the link which u sent me is useless , nothing works out there .Who knows if my thread clicks here

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 1, 2018

camohan , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Good luck.

5. Sandeep Jain
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

Sandeep Jain , Aug 21, 2019 :
    Dear Sir,
    I have a similar case.where i had bought the mobile on GST invoice but not getting any credit on the GST portal.

Please help.
    my case ID 190724-004014

NO SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT.