Other Weak LED's

1. ferg8
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

ferg8 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Is it just me, or are the OP5 LED's much weaker than those on the 3T?

My capacitive button LEDs ae hardly visible.

G_EVR, sycshk and F_Ankit_Dhawan_RAPb like this.
  2. miishu
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

F_Ankit_Dhawan_RAPb likes this.
  3. sirgeoff
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

4. miishu
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

miishu , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Its not only on specific phones, the just screwed up with the LEDs on all op5s. Well next to some stuff ^^

5. Adyzon
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

Adyzon , Jun 24, 2017 :
    I was a bit disappointed too when I saw the notification led is a little bit weak and small compared to my other phones'. It needs some time to get used to it, but you can't actually see from a longer distance if you have a notification or not.

The buttons next to the home "button" are also the same but it's not a huge problem, because people usually press them by relying on their reflexes. But I hope they will add the option to change the "dot visibility time", so you can customize how long the dots will be turned on after pressing them, or maybe they turn on automatically if the light sensor detects that the phone is in a low lux area while using the phone. Or if not, there's still an option to turn on the customizable software buttons.

6. F_Ankit_Dhawan_RAPb
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

7. sycshk
    Eclair Jun 24, 2017

sycshk , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Can't see shit with lights on or under the sun. The LED sucks big time!

8. G_EVR
    Honeycomb Jun 24, 2017

G_EVR , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Color reproduction, when compared to the OP3/3T, is also worse. I can't use light yellow anymore because it looks too much like green, now. Dark yellow looks reddish orange.