Weak microphone in OnePlus 7Pro.

1. ak6693 Eclair Jun 18, 2019

ak6693, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I have bought the OnePlus 7Pro and have noticed an issue in the microphone. Whenever I'm on a speaker call, the other person can not hear me unless I hold the microphone right against my mouth. Even if I move the phone an arm length distance away from my mouth, my voice becomes inaudible and incomprehensible. The other person on the call also has a OnePlus 7 Pro and the same thing happens in that phone. When they turn the speaker on and move the phone just a tiny bit away, I am unable to comprehend or hear what they say.

Anyone else noticed this?

iamyoezus likes this.
  2. iamyoezus Donut Jun 20, 2019

iamyoezus, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Same here. It's really bad... I have to point the bottom of the phone to my mouth if not people complain they cant hear or it breaks up. It has to be a bug... I doubt the microphone is that bad.

ak6693 likes this.
  3. starchild1314 Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

starchild1314, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Could anyone give me some feedback as to the microphone when it comes to recording at concerts? I know previous oneplus models did not do well in this area. I would like to purchase this phone, but I do a lot of concert recording. From the research I have done online watching Oneplus 5/6/6t concert videos online the audio is unusable to much distortion. Anyone have experience or a link to 7 pro concert recording?