2. Neddard
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2019

Matt 80 and Sargo like this.
  3. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 27, 2019

4. teslastar
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2021

teslastar , Jun 16, 2021 :
    Thanks for the tip because I almost clicked and it's probably a virus since there's a bug. I was wondering if you can help me find a good service, store or website where I can buy a suit for a wedding? I decided to write to an existing topic because I think that this way I will most likely get an answer faster and will not create a separate unnecessary topic.

5. DenzelNoup
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2021

DenzelNoup , Jun 16, 2021 :
    This may sound too simple or stupid, but I personally think that it is most convenient for you to Google the location of the nearest stores that sell clothes for the wedding. Buying a wedding suit online is not always safe or correct. There are a huge number of stores that sell either low-quality clothing, or clothing sizes are too large or small. That's why I advise you to find the nearest store, because there the employees will be able to measure all your proportions and adjust the clothes right for you. Although there are good online stores by type https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/prom-tuxedos/ in which they sell really high-quality men's wedding clothes. I hope my advice helped you in some way!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021