Week 11: OxygenOS Team, Open Sale, India Office

1. addctd
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2015

2. trimukhe
    Eclair Feb 17, 2015

trimukhe , Feb 17, 2015 :
    just few momwnts ago i am unable to sign in to my play store and all other google apps, they showing " cant establish reliable connection, but it can open from another another phone.. i hv rooted my opo 2 days back, so plz help ...

3. prajwalrm
    Donut Feb 17, 2015

4. nealthomas
    Gingerbread Feb 17, 2015

nealthomas , Feb 17, 2015 :
    Ad here i am just waiting for an invite :(

5. drahman9
    Eclair Feb 18, 2015

drahman9 , Feb 18, 2015 :
    That's the reason it luks so nice n clean around

6. ravi4ever
    Community Veteran Feb 18, 2015

ravi4ever , Feb 18, 2015 :
    OnePlus is selling the device without any profits or very less profits so I don't think it is possible in near future unless there is a drastic drop in the hardware cost.
    Please visit the below link to find the current openings at OnePlus across the glob.
    https://oneplus.net/careers

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  7. Nuevo
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2015

Nuevo , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Any update on when the next Open Sale in India is going to be? I missed the last one and don't think will be able to fish around for an Invite.

8. anudeepkudaravalli
    Donut Feb 18, 2015

anudeepkudaravalli , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Hello Vikas,

I have received the Update and Maxx audio is working gr8 and swiftkey is not much helpful as i feel the stock keyboard is much better. By the Congratulations for the New Office and yeah i know this building Its in Sbi colony, Kormangala, 3rd Block, Bangalore.
    Kindly Let us know the Release date of OXYGEN.

9. dipenv
    Donut Feb 18, 2015

dipenv , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Congratulations Guys @Vikas !! Good to see you grow and prosper in India. Lot of Fans are eager to see you do better.
    On the latest CM Update - Using it for a few days now, I can now for sure say that a few things are here and there. The Unlock Screen Flicker and a slightly reduced Battery Life.. But I am sure you guys already know that and are working on it.

Where can I request a feature for Oxygen OS? If its here, I wanted to provide input on one small thing that would be good to have in Oxygen. Maybe Lollipop already supports it natively but Nevertheless, I am going to mention it anyways.

While in a call, You should be able to Mute/Unmute the same from the Notification Bar. Currently you only have the option of "Hang Up". And Its really annoying to open the dialer and then do a mute/unmute. (Specially, If you are on a call and are in some other application simultaneously, like WebEx or Browser) I had this on my LG G2 and I am seriously missing this one. I hope you guys add this to the feature list.

Thanks in Advance !! and again.. Grow and Prosper, India is the (New) Land of Opportunities !! :)

10. fazfactor
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2015

11. whirbuzz
    Eclair Feb 18, 2015

whirbuzz , Feb 18, 2015 :
    do you notice the option to make conference call ?

12. dipenv
    Donut Feb 18, 2015

dipenv , Feb 18, 2015 :
    Hey @whirbuzz , Yupp Here are the steps.
    1) Check with your Operator if they have Enabled your Conference Call Facility - In some cases, they disable it, specially if you have an International Dialing Plan. If you are sure that its enabled, Move to Step 2.
    2) While on a Call, Press the "Add Call" Button. (Thats the One with a Person and a Plus Sign Next to it)
    3) Then, Dial the other number and Wait for the call to connect
    4) Once the Second call is connected, you will see a New Icon appear on the Dialer (This is the one with Two Arrows Pointing Upwards), Its for Merging the calls. Press that and you are in a Conference Call !!

:)

13. PrashantVikal
    Donut Feb 18, 2015

PrashantVikal , Feb 18, 2015 :
    would like to try oxygen os... would be awesome if it is sent as an OTA update
    i'm currently using cyanogen 11s
    after the last update 05Q there were some problems like xtra battery drain but swiftkey is great just a few less options so that it doesnt automatically replace the words are needed

but good work... i really look forward to use the oxygen os

14. theapu
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2015

Dhrumin226 likes this.
  15. whirbuzz
    Eclair Feb 19, 2015

whirbuzz , Feb 19, 2015 :
    Thank You @dipenv

16. amiya.c
    Eclair Feb 19, 2015

amiya.c , Feb 19, 2015 :
    Hi,

Just want to share my thoughts while you build the OXYGEN ROM.

I have used and done extensive testing on Apple Iphone 4s, Windows phones, Android phones (sony, samsung, CM11s, Moto g) and Symbian phones from Nokia.

I could easily rate the symbian belle as the most customizable, user friendly, bloat free, and the most important "up to the mark " OS. In symbian belle all the things were in place, worked the way as per expectation with all the availability and options displayed when you touch anywhere on the screen for a little long than a usual touch. Be it the widjets or the icons, the notification methods for messsages, mails or the calender, the pop ups, call options, camera options/settings, themes, the symbian belle beats them all.

If you haven't tested it then you should once give it a thought and some time. " There is a lot to learn from this Nokia's brilliant OS. " Unfortunately due to this huge inclination towards the Android OS these phones were left out and not many people gave attention to it. I give the second place to Sony/Touchwiz

Thanks

17. theabhishekghosh
    Donut Feb 19, 2015

18. giridhar
    Gingerbread Feb 19, 2015

19. Anbuchozhan M P
    Donut Feb 19, 2015

Anbuchozhan M P , Feb 19, 2015 :
    Great WELCOME to Chennai...!

20. isunil
    Froyo Feb 19, 2015

isunil , Feb 19, 2015 :
    Congrats :) . Hope the service will be improved in the near future . (That's the only concern I have for now) :p