Week 133: Looking Back.

1. Jess T.
    Graphic Designer Staff Member Jul 3, 2016

Jess T. , Jul 3, 2016 :
    Haha, good eye! Honestly our desks are super messy, most of those boxes have just been lying around and I have no clue what were in there before. I hope you enjoyed the 3 empty pizza boxes also in the background :p

pa5t1s, ChrisTerp, meatandy and 2 others like this.
  2. F_Mantas_Petrauskas_kQwd
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2016

F_Mantas_Petrauskas_kQwd , Jul 3, 2016 :
    It is very refreshing to see a company communicate with their fans the way you guys do. Really do appreciate it, thanks for making a great phone!

Jess T. likes this.
  3. Joshua_B
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2016

Joshua_B , Jul 3, 2016 :
    It will be discontinued at some point. Oneplus will only focus on their flagship now, no more midrange devices

philippas and meatandy like this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 3, 2016

meatandy , Jul 3, 2016 :
    Yes , I did notice those pizza boxes :unamused::tearsofjoy:
    Next you should have a picture of Carl eating a gallon of ice cream :laughing:

ChrisTerp likes this.
  5. eye842
    Lollipop Jul 3, 2016

eye842 , Jul 3, 2016 :
    Meh! Another week with lies not corrected.

6. robert3892
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2016

robert3892 , Jul 3, 2016 :
    There is a huge amount of work that goes into design, marketing, logistics, and shipment of the product to a customer. I test Android phones everyday as part of my job and I can clearly see all of the close attention to detail that is involved in this product. Next year I hope to see a OnePlus 4 with the latest Qualcomm processor, a 2k screen, larger battery, improved camera(s), and 128GB of memory. This (OnePlus 3) is one awesome product without all the bloatware your competitors put into their products. Hoping also for a fast Android Nougat (7.0) experience after Google releases it. To everyone at OnePlus: all of you are utterly awesome.

7. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Jul 3, 2016

kaghedo , Jul 3, 2016 :
    Awesome and please keep up the good work. I was really stunned watching the VR launch via the loop and kids were screaming daddy is in space and he's going to fall down the stairs. They quickly grabbed my hands and i was like Jeez what the hell is this and how did OP put this together i mean it was the best thing i've watched so far :cool:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

8. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Jul 3, 2016

9. philippas
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2016

philippas , Jul 3, 2016 :
    Perfect..and I was waiting so long for nothing..

10. Jess T.
    Graphic Designer Staff Member Jul 4, 2016

Jess T. , Jul 4, 2016 :
    The best part? I cropped out the image, but there were another 3 boxes of pizza in the picture! Pizza hounds I tell ya. I'll try to get a picture of Carl with ice cream in the future ;)

meatandy likes this.
  11. mickcost
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

12. Joshua_B
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

Joshua_B , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I was disappointed too... I was thinking of buying a great midrange(oneplus X) for my brother when he's old enough

13. jhfernandez80
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

jhfernandez80 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Let me tell you my story...

I live in Uruguay, South America...so....I´ve managed myself to be part of this community with the help of my family in USA.
    You send me the VRheadset...but to USA...
    The day of the launch I woke up early, went to a stor to buy a Google Cardboard, went to my office, and got that Cardboard ready for the action.

When the countdown got to zero..I closed my office, put the cardboard on...and as a crazy lonely man started turning around and looking all the 360 way inside my 4 walls.

I was so happy it wouldn´t matter if anybody open the door...but for sure I seemed a crazy guy! But it was worth it...I got my OP3 at that moment...and it´s already waiting for me in USA.

Keep doing this.....

THANKS OP TEAM;)

14. Harsh0520
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

Harsh0520 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Discontinue but what about the ones already sold? I will definitely keep this in consideration that oneplus abandoned a product (no updates for months) when I go for my next device. I was hoping that oneplus would live up to providing a good 5' screen device with regular updates. Price being low is good, but I would not mind paying a bit extra if I can be assured of continued and timely service for at least 2-3 yrs from the launch of device... HTC already working on Android N and we don't even get an ETA for M.

15. Joshua_B
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

Joshua_B , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I am slightly disappointed that they aren't updating it much anymore too (for the sake of my friend, I don't own one). But they promised an MM update and they are expected to deliver so they hopefully will release an update before N is released Lol.
    And Oneplus did promise 2 year software support for their "flagship" devices at least (I think,correct me if I'm wrong).

16. Umang Dua
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

17. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    To bad oneplus has not said sorry to all the English buyers who had weeks of very bad Cs rude nasty staff to say the very least destroyed a huge fan base of Oneplus owners the CEO should make a video saying sorry that would save a huge amount of face ! And before anyone says so what they should try Cs from england lies after lies rude stuck up staff no sorry form oneplus

18. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 5, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Week 133 - are they talking about the company in general, or the delivery ETA for my phone?

19. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    i got mine on the weekend cant wait to see the next huge mess up come oneplus four Shudders :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jul 5, 2016

keithnyc , Jul 5, 2016 :
    The Pop-Up event in NYC this year was just as much fun as the last one in Times Sqr (but this event had ice cream!!!!!). It was great seeing Carl again, and working the event with @mosesv26 and @Darnell was like old times! And meeting the creative team behind the scenes was really awesome.......folks can really understand the sense of comradery and focus the entire OP team has in making a successful product that folks enjoy.

mosesv26 likes this.