Week 25 - Invites & Auction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajanzc
    Froyo Jun 7, 2014

rajanzc , Jun 7, 2014 :

U are really trying my patience out . :(
    This waiting game is really frustating ....

2. Anthwerp
    Eclair Jun 7, 2014

portree2k likes this.
  3. luukyman
    Donut Jun 7, 2014

luukyman , Jun 7, 2014 :
    wonder what those invite opportunities are...

anyways, thanks for the update!

portree2k likes this.
  4. Tihmann
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2014

Tihmann , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Thank you very much for the update. But I have to say I'm not feeling very "special" at the moment. Again no concrete date, just "other opportunities" and even worse "upcoming weeks".

How did you improve your communications with a post like that ?

portree2k and ardian like this.
  5. Andreagennari
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 7, 2014

Andreagennari , Jun 7, 2014 :
    You better teach to your children that the phone is a myth and only few will have it... Do not make fool of him like OP is making fool of us...

6. Richeyjamesp
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2014

portree2k likes this.
  7. gilbertdroid
    Eclair Jun 7, 2014

portree2k likes this.
  8. Deactivated User
    Jun 7, 2014

9. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014

wilbarger , Jun 7, 2014 :
    And you are number 912. I am 2569, so it does not look good for me until many weeks down the road.

portree2k likes this.
  10. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014

mtywe , Jun 7, 2014 :
    I've seen you around these forums everywhere... xD im surprised you didn't get an invite early... o_O

portree2k likes this.
  11. AeshmA
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014

AeshmA , Jun 7, 2014 :
    This news... didn't actually lift my confidence. Maybe something was left unsaid.

[​IMG]

Anyhow, welcome @jerryzhao, Daniel and Andy!

mobilegeek and portree2k like this.
  12. wmm
    KitKat Jun 7, 2014

wmm , Jun 7, 2014 :
    They made the large batch, and it's sitting waiting to be able to flash the final version of the OS before bulk-shipping to the regional distribution points. Unfortunately, they're dependent on when Cyanogen can deliver the OS before the rest of the schedule can proceed. Anyhow, they're still saying (as of a couple of days ago) that lots of people would have the phone by the end of the month, and there are still three "upcoming weeks" in June (and mid-June is still over a week away).

portree2k likes this.
  13. q8tiprophet
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2014

q8tiprophet , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Thanks for the update. Heres to REALLY hoping the schedule for invites gets pushed up rather than "in the coming weeks".

portree2k likes this.
  14. Andreagennari

Andreagennari , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Sorry but you are not special, only your money but they can't yet grab it... Because they are catching up...

portree2k likes this.
  15. housry23

housry23 , Jun 7, 2014 :
    I'm going to keep waiting. I sold my Find 7a because I thought I'd get an early supporter invite. I was wrong. I hope I get an invite soon!

portree2k likes this.
  16. jeipie
    Eclair Jun 7, 2014

17. MarkusPG
    Froyo Jun 7, 2014

MarkusPG , Jun 7, 2014 :
    We need something more specific than this. Tell us the number of invites you just sent out and tell us when you plan to send out more and roughly how many.

This just doesn't cut it.. dont string us along like that, you guys almost promised us a flood if invites no later than late june... what you just described above sounds more like a couple of small contests like the last one you held. Please give us some numbers.
    This sorta vague information is making me loose faith in OPO's ability to make good on their production promises and general availability. I don't want to buy another phone - but nor do I want to be played for a fool and strung along for months and months on end before finally being able to buy one.

In case you missed what the whole rant was about...Please just gives us dates and numbers.
    Sorry if I came out overly harsh, just got frustrated by the lack of actual information.

portree2k and jeipie like this.
  18. mainephrame
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2014

19. wilbarger
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2014

wilbarger , Jun 7, 2014 :
    Yep. They will probably see Santa Claus before the OPO.

portree2k likes this.
  20. Deactivated User
    Jun 7, 2014