Not open for further replies.
  1. AzuriaN
    Lollipop Jul 5, 2014

AzuriaN , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Välkommen @Mike !

2. blibblab
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2014

blibblab , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Shipping is charged at €25?!?!?!?! That seems a bit steep!!!

3. InVincible
    Froyo Jul 5, 2014

InVincible , Jul 5, 2014 :
    I worry that the levels will dictate more invite waves. Personally I'm on here most days but I don't create new posts mostly because I think it's been posted before and I'd rather not have to deal with being blamed for spamming. I like other posts that have something to say and reply where I can.

I'm hoping to get an invite on the 7th but I've no idea whether I'm early enough. All I can say is that I signed up to the forum as soon as I became aware of the One. Probably didn't hear anything of it before that because I'm not on FB or Twitter.

4. rohitanand
    KitKat Jul 5, 2014

rohitanand , Jul 5, 2014 :
    OPO please try to come to India somewhere in the beginning of last quater..... please please please....

5. jiri.bartos
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2014

jiri.bartos , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Hi , can you send me invite please :(

Herman Bolt likes this.
  6. Herman Bolt
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2014

Herman Bolt , Jul 5, 2014 :
    I think India should be and will be the next country in wich they will launch. It is not more than the logical thing to do :)

rohitanand likes this.
  7. currypwn
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2014

8. Rsamsson
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2014

9. Herman Bolt
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2014

Herman Bolt , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Hi Jiri, welcome. I give you your first like. I hope you will like it here. Greetings from Amsterdam

biegeeinheit likes this.
  10. brunod
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2014

brunod , Jul 5, 2014 :
    And when can we buy this miracle phone? The wait is a bit long...

11. Gabsgp
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2014

Gabsgp , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Hi @Jerry and @Mike

I believe that OnePlus has its good intentions and strategies to getting people to know about the phone.

However, in reality, a lot of once enthusiastic people about OnePlus are moving on to LG G3.

This is the reality, and of course the deciding factor is "There are ready stocks" for LG G3.

Unlike previous launches by Google on Gmail or other services where invites are given out as there are few competing services out there, furthermore people can choose to use any services they wish to.

Selling a product is different from the invites system that was used.

Naturally, buyers for such a gorgeous phone would go "Shut up and take my money" when they saw the revving reviews and such.

However, as time goes by, the enthusiasm whines. A new product by the competition launches and a former prospective buyer moves on with others.

The worst thing is this - it is counter to what OnePlus wants to achieve initially. Such former enthusiasts will never breathe a word about the product anymore, just like an infatuation which never materialises.

It will be a sore within the former buyer about the brand eventually.

Most buyers will not want to wait perpetually for an invite.

Thus, conclusively OnePlus's initial success on its branding whines with time.

It's either the whole invite system is scrapped, or wait till your supply chain is ready.

Time and tide waits for no man in the real world. Address the issue structurally instead of using a system which force more attrition away from a good product.

Please treat this as a constructive feedback.

Cheerios

12. PLPeeters
    KitKat Community Expert Jul 5, 2014

PLPeeters , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Looks like the forums update finally fixed the logout issues :) Haven't had any since :)

What's the problem with PayPal? :/ I ordered yesterday and everything went perfectly fine :)

13. rohitanand
    KitKat Jul 5, 2014

rohitanand , Jul 5, 2014 :
    thx man.... next it'll be, that much I belive after reading some comments from @Jerry ...... but when it'll be that's the point...... ughhh I'm dying here waiting for it.

14. ChrisNishanth
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2014

ChrisNishanth , Jul 5, 2014 :
    My transaction seems to be blocked by Paypal due to fraudulent activity or something. They can only override it after 2days seems :(

15. mongito
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2014

16. rikesh942010
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2014

17. superphone
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2014

18. LwDx
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2014

19. PLPeeters
    KitKat Community Expert Jul 5, 2014

PLPeeters , Jul 5, 2014 :
    That's odd, but that problem can't be fixed by OnePlus as it seems to be a problem with your PayPal account...

20. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2014

nilrb , Jul 5, 2014 :
    Well, next in line may be. But, wud you like to be the next? I am not very sure!!!