Week 3: OnePlus Anniversary & India Updates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dealwise
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

dealwise , Dec 21, 2014 :
    People, don't say foul for Rs 2000 !!
    BTW, I just initiated the return, fortunately today is the last day for my return window period

ajay singh rawat likes this.
  2. kartik666
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 21, 2014

kartik666 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Are you going to buy again if you get an invite? You will get a returned phone.Maybe even he same phone u returned.

3. ajay singh rawat
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

4. dealwise
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

No way, not after all this. I guess either better brands (Apple?) or better value for money like Xiaomi (Mi4 ?)
    Bye Bye OP !!

5. kartik666

Idiot cheaters have dug up a grave for themselves in INDIA. The Indian PUBLIC will not forgive your shit tactics. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014

6. dealwise
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

Bhai, zara shaanti se. You mentioned Indian PUBLIC, let's act like that ... I mean responsibly, unlike OP that don't give a chance to show their irresponsible attitude.

7. harshdangi
    Froyo Dec 21, 2014

harshdangi , Dec 21, 2014 :
    We want our 2000 k back. I think he should have written 'many shocks' instead of 'many surprises' in this post

8. Sangeetkau
    Froyo Dec 21, 2014

Sangeetkau , Dec 21, 2014 :
    We should not use foul language. Before today we were very much happy with our phone but sudden reduction in price leads us to use of foul language. We should stand against this but in right manner.

9. adi56
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

10. Rueben.Kay
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

Rueben.Kay , Dec 21, 2014 :
    I think Oneplus one deserves 22k and regarding the price drop , the new Phone doesnt have CyanogenMod and no branding at the back side.. But if still OnePlus one is ready to give accessories , then it would serve as cherry on top of the icing

11. lonehusky
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2014

lonehusky , Dec 21, 2014 :
    The stock sold is the old ones with cyanogen logo and cm11s who gave you the update that it's without those can you point to a source please

12. kartik666

Shaanti se Ghanta Kuchh milega. We want answers now, it's not that the price drop is illegal or whatever but it's e circumstances of the drop. They should have sold it at this price then. It's like IPhone being sold and then Apple says they won't support ios updates further. How fair is that.

13. kartik666

This is the right manner. Gone are the days of Gandhi. You want something in this world you have to fight for it.

14. manikantabandaru
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

manikantabandaru , Dec 21, 2014 :
    This not fair , price reduce in 3weeks and no OS updates for Indian users(already seeing software bugs ,when we will get Fix's ?) we ,I bought one plus one 10days back, today is11th day I can't return to amazon also,

15. dealwise
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

So, you're satying Rs 2000 is the charge for the CM logo (coz it's clear the CM logo devices will not get any updates) ?

zaheerbeig likes this.
  16. zaheerbeig
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

zaheerbeig , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Even I was shocked to see a 2K price drop. I have my OPO with me and I dont mind that I paid 2K extra for it now. But still worried as to the reason behind the price cut. Its not that they need to clear the stock. Whatever stock you have, everything will be swept clean if you allow people to buy it. 2K less or not, doesnt make a difference. Why is there so much confusion created??? And more over, the blog posts say that no more invites will be given but still it is listed in Amazon [with a price drop]?? What does this mean??? Is this a marketing trick??? Phew...either I am really dumb to not understand something or I am simply OPO addicted. I just need to unplug!!!!

toshi1894 likes this.
  17. toshi1894
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

toshi1894 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Very much disappointed by the OnePlus decision to reduces the prices of One by 2K. I feel cheated as I have paid 22K for the same device. @Vikas, please give clarification on this. OnePlus has already fooled its Indian customers with the OS, now you are making fool of the people who have brought their devices first. I don't understand what kind of business OnePlus is doing in India, but whatever it is its not right.
    I could have returned my One but now I can't because my return window is over. You should return the 2K to each and every customer who paid 22K.
    And @Vikas, please respond to queries of the people. You can't keep your mouth shut on such issues, at least for this one.

18. zaheerbeig
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

zaheerbeig , Dec 21, 2014 :
    This is a classic example of "People in the front bear the brunt"....we became guinea pigs. Thats it!!! Got an OS which will not be updated and we will be asked to DIY whenever the new ROM comes and we pay a price for their mistake of overlooking something as serious as a contract with your OS provider. Great start, One Plus One!!!!! Welcome to India....

19. dharun
    Froyo Dec 21, 2014

dharun , Dec 21, 2014 :
    TRUE. AS USUAL I THINK WE ARE BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE. LETS SEE THIS JOURNEY ENDS AND WHAT WILL THAT DESTINATION BE

20. venkniralac
    Froyo Dec 21, 2014