Week 3: OnePlus Anniversary & India Updates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ismael Bakshi
    Honeycomb Dec 21, 2014

Ismael Bakshi , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Oh man such a butt hurt public
    Opo aint gonna give shit remember that, they have more issues than to reply to some indians crying over some 2krupees & ignorants trolling over CM. Plz troll somewhere else.

2. pawankaushik
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

pawankaushik , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Confusing sperm.... (Vicky donor) LOL :D;):)

3. arun1208
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

arun1208 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Mister Vikas!! What exactly you are trying to do in India .I have bought the product on the 1st day of its release in India through Amazon for 22,000.Now With Reduced price You are selling for 20,000.You told that your company is different from others.Is this what the difference.A price reduction of 2K within 2 weeks of its release.Even we can't find this kind of shit any where in the world.Guys Please don't play silly games with customers feelings.It Hurting who puts there blood and pain to purchase your product. Infact we are not getting a free oneplus like U

toshi1894 likes this.
  4. arun1208
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

arun1208 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Mister Vikas!! What exactly you are trying to do in India .I have bought the product on the 1st day of its release in India through Amazon for 22,000.Now With Reduced price You are selling for 20,000.You told that your company is different from others.Is this what the difference.A price reduction of 2K within 2 weeks of its release.Even we can't find this kind of shit any where in the world.Guys Please don't play silly games with customers feelings.It Hurting who puts there blood and pain to purchase your product. Infact we are not getting a free oneplus like U

ajay singh rawat likes this.
  5. rupak.game
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

rupak.game , Dec 21, 2014 :
    I have an issue.I bought a oneplus one from amazon.The build quality is flimsy.So decided to buy a new piece.Contacted Amazon for replacement.but they said they can give a refund.so can I get an invite to purchase oneplus one again.

6. samjeba
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

samjeba , Dec 21, 2014 :
    If you had refunded for defective device, then yes you are eligible for an invite.

7. adi56
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

8. Shreshthamani
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

Shreshthamani , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Hi VIkas,

First tell me what the hell is this ... opo is avai. @ 20k ,,, i bought it for 22k on 3rd dec .. and this is what i get for being an early adopter of this new brand in India. This is unlawful business practices under Indian consumer act 1986. I fell cheated by you and amazon. this is no way to treat people who gave you the boost and trusted you in the first week of the launch. OPO could have died a slow death if it wasn't for us the loyal fans. But We are not to be taken for granted. I need my extra 2k back. Please arrange cash backs to all of us who bought it in the first week. Feel very cheated and disappointed.

Please show some grace and do the needful;.
    Regards,
    Shreshtha M. Choudhary

ajay singh rawat likes this.
  9. murtuzahb
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

murtuzahb , Dec 21, 2014 :
    which software are we getting right now in the OPO??
    and can we flash CM12 later when it releases?

10. ajay singh rawat
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

11. saurabhaggarwal
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

12. sandym
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

sandym , Dec 21, 2014 :
    @vikas,there are already so many blunders been done in short span of time. These will deifinately hurt the brand image . You should take care of these kind of blunders do not happen again, because being an GM of india operations it is ur responsibility to make india operations smooth and give best services to ur customers, I hope from know on you should be more careful in future.

13. samjeba
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

samjeba , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Amazon currently lists as "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available. "

14. murtuzahb
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

murtuzahb , Dec 21, 2014 :
    which software are we getting right now in the OPO??
    and can we flash CM12 later when it releases?

15. Shreshthamani
    Eclair Dec 21, 2014

Shreshthamani , Dec 21, 2014 :

Omega {ver.one}
    Its a Greek letter ..that also translates into "o"
    Untitledddd.png

16. samjeba
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

samjeba , Dec 21, 2014 :
    We are getting CM11s , yes we can flash CM12 when its released.

17. AnuragVyas14
    Donut Dec 21, 2014

AnuragVyas14 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Hi,
    I wanted to know that will oneplus one phones would get Cyanagen mod update in India via the OTA update. ???

18. tkkishore
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2014

tkkishore , Dec 21, 2014 :
    @Vikas,@Carl,Very much disappointed by the 1+ decision to reduce the price of one by 2k within 2 weeks of its release in India.we the loyal fans of 1+ and early adopters of the new brand, feel cheated by this decision. Already it was a great pain of having a device with an OS which cannot be upgraded,and now penalized for the early adoption.You told that your company is different from others and is this the difference? Your way of promoting your product is with the personal recommendation and mouth publicity.Do you think with this type of actions anybody will refer this product?As a GM of Indian operations it is your responsibility to keep your customers in good satisfaction with good support.Finally requesting you to take a decision of returning the 2k back to all the people who bought the phone for 22k or else give us accessories like newly launched power banks and others for that extra amount.Hope you are hearing all our voices and will take a favourable decision.ASAP

uttaran likes this.
  19. neeraj.09
    Jelly Bean Dec 21, 2014

neeraj.09 , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Riiiight....
    Happy Birthday...
    Hire Me.. :)

20. uttaran
    Froyo Dec 21, 2014

uttaran , Dec 21, 2014 :
    Thanks @Vikas for the update. But please do clarify why did you sell it for 20000/- today on amazon? You have seriously let down indian fans who bought the phone the moment we got an invite. Do you want to be an one phone company and wrap up operations in India after this? I am sorry to say that this kind of an action can only give us such an idea.

Shreshthamani likes this.