Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

2. kbarani81
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

kbarani81 , Dec 26, 2014 :

I have filled the form,so that your entry can be validated

3. deshg
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

deshg , Dec 26, 2014 :
    Screenshot_2014-12-26-10-26-59.png Screenshot_2014-12-26-10-27-09.png How to contact Oneplus? I seriously need help. My OPO is almost dead!

I'm having an issue related to battery charging and I'm totally at loss on how to reach Oneplus to report this problem.

1) I purchased the phone using my friend's Amazon account who had got an invite. (This seems to be my biggest problem!)
    2) When I try to create a new support ticket, it asks for an Order ID which is supposed to be populated from a drop down. The drop down is empty for my account.
    3) When I try to create a new thread here in this forum to share my issue, it says I can't do it unless I have 5 replies.
    4) I don't know if there are any India specific service centres or phone numbers. I can't find them anywhere.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

########################
    The actual technical problem
    ########################

My phone isn't charging or it's discharging faster than it's charging. You can see in the attached battery history screenshots that the charging was on for a long time but the mobile network signal seems to be using up the battery faster than the rate of charging. I even tried switching off the phone completely and left it for charging the whole night. The next morning, the charge had come further down than what it was the previous night!

As of now, I’ve kept my phone in charge permanently to keep it alive. The charge rate is slightly better if I change the network mode to 2G or in Airplane mode. In LTE or 3G mode, the charge rate creeps to a halt.

I’m using the charger that came with the phone. No third party accessories.

I constantly get LTE (here in Bangalore).

Please help. It's a new phone, just 2 weeks old!
    ########################################

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014

4. Pradeep Bhat
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2014

Pradeep Bhat , Dec 26, 2014 :
    Question on Invite System in India

As we all know, only one "OnePlus One" can be purchased through one invite in Amazon.in

However we can also see listings of "OnePlus One" in ebay.in for prices of over Rs. 30,000/- for the same product which is purchased from Amazon.in (the seller has stock of three to four "OnePlus One")

While genuine users wait for one invite to purchase "OnePlus One", how can these people get hands on more than one "OnePlus One" and sell it for premium price?

Even invites are on sale for Rs. 400/- to Rs. 1,500/-.

How can these people get invites but not a person who actually wants to purchase "OnePlus One" for their own use?

Hope OnePlus will look in to this and implement some measures so that invites are sent only to genuine users and not to some money thirsty people.

I tried to create a new thread here in this forum to share this issue. But I can't do it unless I have 5 replies. So I have posted it in this thread.

5. deshg
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

troublekick likes this.
  6. deshg
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

deshg , Dec 26, 2014 :
    Update:

The phone is charging fairly quickly when directly connecting the USB cable to the computer. So looks like an issue with the charger.

7. ankurtiwari
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2014

ankurtiwari , Dec 26, 2014 :
    Has anyone received the India Invites to share after buying the phone ? I bought the phone on 2nd Dec & have received nothing yet. .....

8. Balesh
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

Balesh , Dec 26, 2014 :
    check the other end of charging cable. I too felt the same but had not connected the cable properly.

9. shamnathms
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2014

10. Rohit Chenthamarai
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

Rohit Chenthamarai , Dec 26, 2014 :
    fingers crossed and my patience timer has been reset but hope we wont be in for a disappointment after this renewed ray oh hope....

11. Roshn1993
    Eclair Dec 26, 2014

12. cgaurav20
    Donut Dec 26, 2014

cgaurav20 , Dec 26, 2014 :
    hurray oneplus one is back and soon we will get invite.....eagerly waiting for one :)

13. varunpaliwal
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

14. bijsem
    Eclair Dec 26, 2014

bijsem , Dec 26, 2014 :
    HC Notification

A few days back, Delhi HC granted a temporary injunction that prohibited us from shipping the One in the Indian market. Consequently, we have deferred distribution of invites. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to our fans who have eagerly waited for invites to purchase the One. We promise that as soon as we have sufficient stock in the country, invites will resume.

We can’t disclose more details at this stage, but rest assured, we are fully committed to India and have big plans in store for our fans.

[Contest] Name the “OnePlus ROM”

Fortunately, we realized the importance of developing critical technology internally early on to minimize reliance on external partners, avoid risk of any business disruption and offer a better experience to our users. This has helped us in quickly switching to our own ROM that is now nearing its beta launch and will soon be unveiled for your feedback.

For now, we present you an opportunity to name our OS and become part of the OnePlus legacy. The winner of this contest will win a 64GB Sandstone Black OnePlus One along with our new Power Bank and an opportunity to personally meet our CEO Pete & the OnePlus team.

[​IMG]

OnePlus First Anniversary

On the bright side, we believe the worst is behind us and things can only improve from here on. To start with, there is lots of positive news to cheer up our fans.

We just celebrated our first anniversary with our team and fans in Hong Kong. Our team looked back at some of the highs and lows of last year that are now forever etched in our memories.

[​IMG]

Additionally, we have also launched our Vine channel to further improve engagement with our fans. To celebrate our first anniversary, we are running a Happy Birthday contest on Vine. One lucky winner will be selected at random to win a 64GB Sandstone Black OnePlus One. The contest closes on December 24.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Thank you One Plus for giving code to open the beta version...... I am using now cool FlowHome Launcher...its great....

Never Settle[/QUOTE]

15. icon32x
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2014

16. sachin taware
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

sachin taware , Dec 26, 2014 :
    They Have Started The Selling India Again

17. Heena123
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2014

Heena123 , Dec 26, 2014 :
    not yet

18. roshan sarvath
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

roshan sarvath , Dec 26, 2014 :
    thanks for the update :)) .... eagerly waitin for the ROM, but more eagerly waitin for an INVITE ... me no have oneplus. why me no get invite .

19. Krishnalenka
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014

Krishnalenka , Dec 26, 2014 :
    When are the invites going to start

maxy4u likes this.
  20. SaurabhArora
    Eclair Dec 26, 2014

SaurabhArora , Dec 26, 2014 :
    Hi Vikas, Atleast clarify when are we going to start sale in India. Just give an estimated time.