Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

hyber1234 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    THE NAME SHOULD BE NINJA ROM

2. sumit 6500
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

3. Ismael Bakshi
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

Ismael Bakshi , Dec 20, 2014 :
    They were discussing things with cyanogen. Also getting a cyanogen mod phone is great no matter what. Remember ur warranty doesnt get void if u manually flash the phone & go for CM updates. If u or others feel bad try to get rid of it somehow. Also u cannot just cancel the release because some people might feel its bad. Its a company & it needs to survive this market. They didnt do anything to deserve this so why stop.

4. Debajyoti Pal
    Jelly Bean Dec 20, 2014

Debajyoti Pal , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Thats what I said. Once a customer buys something they have to stick with it. And these things happen specially in India. Thats the difference between an established company and someone like this.

ramli7 likes this.
  5. Ismael Bakshi
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

Nobody is accusing u of that . I agreed with him on saying that u create stress & agony. Nobody is stopping u from selling it anyway

6. ping2saran
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2014

ping2saran , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Many more Happy Selling/Returns!
    (OnePlusOne) = Welcome year( TWO)

7. Debajyoti Pal
    Jelly Bean Dec 20, 2014

Its after all my hard earned money. So naturally the users will be stressed. Not the people from companies. They can do whatever they wish to.

ramli7 likes this.
  8. sachin taware
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

sachin taware , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Can You Share Invite With Me....plz

9. Ismael Bakshi
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2014

U r not the only one with hard earned money :)

10. abhibhan89
    KitKat Dec 20, 2014

abhibhan89 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Did you even read the 1st post in this thread.. They are banned to sell the phone in India temporarily..
    And so they have stopped sharing invites..
    upload_2014-12-20_19-50-20.png

11. vvijkumar
    Gingerbread Dec 20, 2014

vvijkumar , Dec 20, 2014 :
    My much waited accessory is bamboo swap cover for my opo ,When would that be available?

12. kmanikandan
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

kmanikandan , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Keep going Never settle...

U guys have really proved a lot in a year, down here in south india mostly on rajinikanth movie -used to grow a dynasty in a song.
    U gutsy guys built a brand n company in a year.

Rocking keep going, never settle

13. kmanikandan
    Froyo Dec 20, 2014

kmanikandan , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Keep going Never settle...
    U guys have really proved a lot in a year, down here in south india mostly on rajinikanth movie -used to grow a dynasty in a song.
    U gutsy guys built a brand n company in a year.

Rocking keep going, never settle

14. Debajyoti Pal
    Jelly Bean Dec 20, 2014

Yes, I have read.I have read the entire judgement also. OPO knew even before its India launch about this entire deal. All the email communication also.Why did they lauch the phone at all knowing all these?

ramli7 likes this.
  15. Tommyphilip2000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 20, 2014

Tommyphilip2000 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    @Vikas , thanks for this thread. I've been a member on the one plus forums for quite a while. I've seen a lot of ups and downs this company has faced. While it's interesting to see that you guys are creating in house software for the phone I wonder how quickly you'll be able to scale up things to meet the demands of the Indian market. I've received several global invites before One Plus decided to launch in India but I kept at it because I wasn't too sure about the after sales service and how effective an idea it would've been to ship the phone to Hong Kong if something went wrong anyways now that you've launched here in India that worry is somewhat gone but you still have to open up service centers in all the states and all the major districts.

At the same time I am happy that you've ruffled a few feathers here in India , thanks for the disruption. This only means further happiness to us end consumers since we'll get spoiled for choice. Keep doing the good work and launch the phone with the in house software and OTA support as soon as possible. Also please request your management to kick out CM from all the devices which your company makes, loyalty is something not to be taken lightly.

vinay.k.21 likes this.
  16. SmartPhone

SmartPhone , Dec 20, 2014 :
    You got an anniversary gift .... BAN TO SELL YOUR PHONEs :D
    BTW, the only online sale concept is copied from Xiaomi :D

17. ramli7
    KitKat Dec 20, 2014

ramli7 , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Cool bhaya ( bro - correct ? ). Have a cup of coffee. Relax. Then may continue... So many clones of vikas.....

18. mihirbarve
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2014

mihirbarve , Dec 20, 2014 :
    I got an invite after Oneplus sales were banned in India. Can i still redeem it and place my order?

19. MayankMehta
    Jelly Bean Dec 20, 2014

MayankMehta , Dec 20, 2014 :
    @Vikas -We were told that an early build of "New ROM" would be available for us in late December.But there is no update about that anywhere.Also One Plus started name the ROM contest which says winner will be announced in January.So we can assume that New ROM will be named in January and after that it would be available for us.So using this contest are you trying to say that we won't get the New ROM in late December but instead we will have to wait till late January.
    Please clarify.Thanks.

20. SmartPhone

SmartPhone , Dec 20, 2014 :
    Download and start using ColorOS as the new OnePlus OS will a fork of ColorOS like OnePlusOne is a clone of OPPO Find7 ...