Froyo Jul 30, 2014

2. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2014

3. DriesVDB
    Eclair Jul 30, 2014

4. BerndR
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

BerndR , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Haven't seen this answered so far: OTA stands for "Over The Air" updates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-air_programming

Looking forward to getting the update. I've disabled gestures and 2tap2wake atm. I don't mind the gestures but I'd love the nice 2tap2wake feature. As long as proximity sensors are not taken into consideration, phone will wake up in your pocket. Hope this gets fixed with the announced OTA.

5. ycysam
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2014

6. iwchk1
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2014

7. justinverschoor
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

justinverschoor , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Oh dear god.. this bamboo cover just want me to get the phone even more.. Its looks so beautiful that i want to cry :D.. Just kidding but it is so damn beautiful that i want i really really bad.

8. stbale
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2014

stbale , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I'll wait for this phone. I've never had a smartphone and I'm an IT Support employee... kind of embarrassing. My 2 year contract has finally run out this month and I'm looking to go pay-as-you-go with no contract. This phone still is the most appealing to me. I could try to go for LG2 or Nexus 5 for low price but meh. I'll wait and I'll buy that bamboo cover. I hope to get it before October.... but I understand that it's not easy and this is a start up company trying to appease the fan base. They are doing something that other companies don't and it's for the customer's benefit so I can definitely be patient for that. I don't really understand the invite system but that's okay too

Bsyde and THEPOD like this.
  9. THEPOD
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

10. Armand
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

11. oneplusseb
    Eclair Jul 30, 2014

12. 66gmt
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

13. JoshD422
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

JoshD422 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I've never seen a phone with a bamboo cover before, but it's a really nice look. As if I wasn't drooling over this phone already...

14. pat78218
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

pat78218 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    thanks for update David.....can I get an invited would love to get one for son his BD coming up.....thank you very much

15. lrandria
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

lrandria , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I really hope to get a hands on the bamboo swap style! I heard it was kinda tricky to swap out the default cover but still I would welcome switching it as I desire and never settle on that sandstone (which has awesome grip btw)

16. Giansilvio
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

Giansilvio , Jul 31, 2014 :
    I ordered after receiving an invite my OPO 64GB on 17 of July and I recevived it 5 days later.
    Since first boot just out of the box I'm experiencing a lot of random reboots (I think random, but I don't know). The device is not usable in this conditions.

I'm running stock "everything". I didn't modded anything, but the reboots are there.

I open a thread to ask other forum members if they have the same issue. Some of them have, and specially people that ordered in the same days as me.

This is the thread: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/random-self-reboots-opo-64gb.68498/

Some users with the same issue opened a support ticket, but they didn't receive assistance.
    Some decided to return the product.

I'm sure OnePlus is a serious company and you won't leave your customers without assistance.
    I really trust in you and in your first product, that gave a shock to the android market and world for his price. This will bring an advantage for all of us.

So please now ask to my question, because I don't earn enough to waist 300 Euro.
    But I don't want to return the product and be refunded. I want a working stunning OPO!

I'm sure you're aware of the issue I'm talking about so please advise: what we have to do, if we encounter this issue?
    1) Wait for the next OTAs because you know this will be fixed?
    2) Open a ticket to ask to return the product and be refunded?
    3) Open a ticket to ask to return the product to be replaced with a working one?

Please please please answer us.

Thank you so much.

Giansilvio from Italy.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014

17. Vitto
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

Vitto , Jul 31, 2014 :
    @David S. I hope logistics and CS are going to improve very soon.
    So far I have to SETTLE: I paid something on the 16th of June and I haven't used the phone yet.
    Find my story here.

18. Eggythetech
    Donut Jul 31, 2014

19. Legendchris99
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

20. manuelbernal1184
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014