Week 34: Developers, Developers, Developers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizz
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

2. Sanjeev31aug
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

Sanjeev31aug , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Better Focus on Support system first.

MattCA likes this.
  3. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2014

Magnetic Nerd , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Nothing to say about the other shipping issues? Like express being delayed and standard being faster your tecket people lying and saying phones have been sent when they haven't etc etc

4. ZivArazi
    Donut Aug 9, 2014

5. theace0
    Eclair Aug 9, 2014

theace0 , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Has a fix been found for the unresponsive touch screen and screen stuttering issues? I'm facing both these problems on an hourly basis. I have to reboot my phone at least twice every one and a half to two hours. And thanks to the screen stuttering, I had to backspace about a dozen times while typing this text.

6. XxF1R3B1RDxX
    Froyo Aug 9, 2014

7. MattCA
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

MattCA , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Couldn't agree more. If the difference between my tickets numbers are to be believed, tickets are accumulating at the tune of thousands each week at this point.

8. pspfolio
    Froyo Aug 9, 2014

pspfolio , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Thanks for these updates. They are interesting to read. Keep them coming :)

9. Chupin
    Donut Aug 9, 2014

10. AjiIchiBan
    Honeycomb Aug 9, 2014

11. plusgee
    Eclair Aug 9, 2014

12. jayanth
    Froyo Aug 9, 2014

13. jayanth
    Froyo Aug 9, 2014

dheemanth gowda likes this.
  14. Biefcake
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 9, 2014

Biefcake , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Cool, I'm curious about what's to come! I have been rocking my one for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it! For those who are still waiting for an invite (probably a lot of you!) keep on waiting if you can, it's worth it!

15. rjj569
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

16. wmm
    KitKat Aug 9, 2014

wmm , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Yes. See this post from earlier in this thread. Basically what it boils down to is that there will be an OTA later this month that will make that better (not the OTA that's expected in the next few days, unfortunately); a full solution depends on the driver from the supplier of the touchscreen and is not directly in OnePlus' and Cyanogen's control, but it is in process. Unfortunately, an OTA on a Google-qualified ROM like CM11S has to jump through verification hoops before it can be pushed, so even though the workarounds have been discovered in the last couple of days, it will still be a little while before they can be delivered.

milkdude and G-Man like this.
  17. dandex200
    Eclair Aug 9, 2014

18. prasad.selvam
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2014

19. djibb
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2014

djibb , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Yep! Good update! You're doing great job guys. keep on innovative work.!! Rest having one now ;) to try this geek phone

20. keithnyc
    Lollipop Moderator Aug 9, 2014

keithnyc , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Come to NYC! Why only Sweden? Beijing?? I get NO vacation time (tho' I was in X'ian last year...cool). Anyway, I can host anyone that needs a place on the UES! All I want is a One t-shirt (and maybe one of those pens)... ;-)