Week 41: Silver Bullet Earphones, London Fan Gathering and XDA DevCon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat H
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2014

Cat H , Sep 27, 2014 :
    We have entered Week 41 of the OnePlus journey and officially welcomed in the autumn season. It’s been a week of big changes, little changes, and lots of Korean food.

First on our schedule was a mini tour of the UK starting with our OnePlus Fan Gathering in London and then the XDA DevCon in Manchester, which is happening now. Both events have been a huge success so far, and those of us who were in attendance really loved meeting our customers face-to-face. Thanks for taking the time to hang out with us! And if you weren’t able to make it, never fear, because there are plenty more fan gatherings in the works!

On Wednesday we announced our latest accessory, the Silver Bullet Earphones. While it was a natural addition to the OnePlus lineup, we wanted to make sure that we were putting our name on something that was impressive, impeccable, and just plain cool-looking. Congratulations to our giveaway winners! Once the earphones go on sale in mid-October we hope you guys love them as much as we do.

Production & Software

You’ll be pleased to hear that this month our factory saw fantastic production levels and really exceeded our expectations. Next week is a long holiday in China to celebrate the National Day on October 1st, but this will just affect operations temporarily. Meanwhile, we’ve begun to really up the ante in regards to accessories (keep your eyes open for more) so some things had to be rearranged. Nevertheless, you will continue to see a steady stream of exciting new updates from us.

Contrary to some rumors floating around the forums, the latest CyanogenMod OTA will be launched next week. But I promise you it will be worth the wait, so sit tight.

In the meantime, we are also pleased to share with you (attached at the end of this post) some brand new OnePlus One wallpapers to help give your device a nice fresh look. The first features London’s beautiful Tower Bridge in honor of our fan gathering, and the second is a gorgeous geographical design in muted colors. Perfect for these autumn days.

Customer Support

We realize that many of you have voiced your concerns on the forums about customer support (we read your threads, we really do!) and once again, we are grateful for your patience and understanding. Yes we are a new company and that means you, our customers, are of paramount importance to us. That is why we are still expanding our customer service team, who is already working very hard to keep up with request tickets. If you or anyone you know has a knack for communicating with people and would like to join the OnePlus team, please send us your resume here: http://oneplus.net/careers/.

IMG_8088-2.jpg

And since you’re probably wondering who I am, this week also commemorated my first days working at OnePlus! I’m Catherine and the newest addition to the OnePlus team. I am a dog person even though Una tried to tear my clothes to shreds on my first day (it was adorable) and I suck at foosball... You will for sure be seeing me around the forums, so I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you!

P.S.: As a bonus, here's a video filmed at the San Francisco launch of the OnePlus One back in April. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Scarchee, Giroro, dookie23 and 135 others like this.
  2. 14536
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 27, 2014

14536 , Sep 27, 2014 :
    Screenshot_2014-09-27-16-49-49.png . first ;)
    And first liker
    Wow nice wallappers *.*
    I love them :)
    They look nice at my opo :)

Thanks vor the update and welcome to the Team @Catherine

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014

3. DoUknoGreg

Rasselok123, tigobrata, aris and 4 others like this.
  4. Frederick

Mr_Chukes, alexbartok and Hasaan12 like this.
  5. xythiii

6. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2014

ChrisTerp , Sep 27, 2014 :
    Thanks. Why was OnePlus website down last week?

Congrats on joining OnePlus and joining the forum.

alexbartok likes this.
  7. mandar45
    KitKat Sep 27, 2014

teqnix, Nilesh Sajnani, mahvi and 6 others like this.
  8. punith

Ahsanul and saiftitov like this.
  9. Waterdroid
    Community Veteran Sep 27, 2014

mandar45 and Hasaan12 like this.
  10. mwebsterpgh
    KitKat Sep 27, 2014

11. rgb1998
    KitKat Sep 27, 2014

12. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Sep 27, 2014

Hanson Lee , Sep 27, 2014 :
    Next week, at least that's an update.

Nice... @Catherine Where can I get the nice wallpaper on the picture of your post?

Ooo I see the wallpapers!

14536 likes this.
  13. Dexter Morgan

14. J0han
    KitKat Sep 27, 2014

J0han , Sep 27, 2014 :
    Welcome and thank you for the update! Got to love your avatar. "What not to do when encountering a stranger in a public place" :D

15. mandar45
    KitKat Sep 27, 2014

siggdroid likes this.
  16. gusuraman

17. leelajagadish
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2014

18. 14536

14536 , Sep 27, 2014 :
    I alredy installed it look at the first post ;)

Hanson Lee likes this.
  19. hayes
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2014

6u73n746 and Ivanpoocky13 like this.
  20. risky1301
    Lollipop Sep 27, 2014