Week 46: Bamboo StyleSwap Covers, Una’s Birthday, and Halloween

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuanL
    KitKat Nov 3, 2014

JuanL , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I have been waiting for this thread for a few days now... Can you believe it just popped up in my "recent threads" today?

2. asfen
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

asfen , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Happy birthday una.
    But what is this talk about mercury is back?

3. friss
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2014

friss , Nov 4, 2014 :
    Provided a OTA update soon to fix the display bug as well as improvement for overall stability. The camera setting menu also have bug, like "4K UHD a and select audio MPEG-4 and press record it stated codec is wrong, it should be grey out if the option is not available. CM team you still have a long way to go, still dare to say you check for bugs before you release.

4. mdbest
    Eclair Nov 4, 2014

mdbest , Nov 4, 2014 :
    are Shiba's popular in China? I was there for a month a few years ago and never saw one. In japan on the other hand can't go a few blocks without seeing one out and about with their owner.

5. lostLambda
    Lollipop Nov 4, 2014

lostLambda , Nov 4, 2014 :
    No black people?

6. KhalMinos
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 4, 2014

7. DanielBoffa
    Froyo Nov 4, 2014

8. badatya.kamakshya
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2014

9. mfcubukcu
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2014

10. champion4love
    Donut Nov 4, 2014

11. andrewnave

andrewnave , Nov 4, 2014 :
    Morale is a fickle thing...fostering a positive environment if key in keeping a young company growing and on the right path. I have faith that they are working on ironing out what folks are perceiving as wrinkles...

12. sasamir
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2014

13. tmxturuu
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2014

Sera69 and ItsMyVizion like this.
  14. ItsMyVizion
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2014

ItsMyVizion , Nov 4, 2014 :
    Does anybody know when the second round of pre-order will be precisely ? I missed the one on Monday, kind of bumed out... so I'm hoping to get one on the next round if I don't miss it

15. Sera69

16. vartville
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2014

vartville , Nov 4, 2014 :
    Been wondering while talked about "flagship killer" that will there be a new gadgets in sight in the near future? Talking about watches for example..? ..frankly, at the moment most of the large companies, that are in the race of the particular market allready has this on the platter.

I'm eager to hear about the development of the merchandise and also the possible new/other devices.. if there is such..! And the other accessories! When will the screenguards are available?! ..also want the bamboo!

17. chris0055
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2014

chris0055 , Nov 4, 2014 :
    I seriously would love to get the bambooooooo!!!

Hopefully they start selling it soon or have another round of contest!!!

18. meersajid
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2014

meersajid , Nov 5, 2014 :
    Cool pics. Happy about the India division. There are a lot of fans in Pakistan as well. Please provide a forum for them. Currently in Lahore on travels from Albuquerque.

19. nejcdw
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2014

20. mullar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2014

mullar , Nov 5, 2014 :
    Is anyone here, who got an invite to buy the bamboo-cover?
    The 24 hours after the end of the event finished 3 hours ago ...