Weekend Fun Time: Let's go on an adventure and explore the Thunder.

1. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Nov 30, 2018 :
    Reporters have to click from outside but you being in Ruby's team gives you an edge and community can see better pics

2. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 30, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Nov 30, 2018 :
    I'll bite with this explanation! :p

3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 30, 2018

YRJ , Nov 30, 2018 :
    The night was lit the fun was on....
    But @GopalB. Resumed sleeping after the hour long dance on the 3min47s song!
    Suddenly a mermaid figure, with some kind of a briefcase pops in from nowhere, knocks on the window and asks @Cheetosdust to let him in. After making sure that the mermaid imposer will not cause harm to the ship or the clan, he lets him in but to his surprise it is none other than @Carl himself
    "But why, are you here?" Asked cheetos.
    "Well, I heard people singing and dancing. also, I saw familiar logos on the flag of the boat, aren't you happy to have me here?" ~ @Carl
    Carl is happily included in the clan and he soon starts dancing and singing to the "OnePlus song"
    I start looking at the strange briefcase........

1. Ask him what's in it.
    2. Whatever I don't care.
    3. Sneak away with the bag into a safe and quiet place and unbox!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018

4. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Nov 30, 2018

cdnfarmer , Nov 30, 2018 :
    Interest gets the better of @YASHPLUSONE. And he ask what was in the case but with no satisfying answers, he took the case and ran off to a dark but safe, maybe , place to discover .... Meanwhile @NeVeR_SeTTLe noticed this strange behaviour and followed @YASHPLUSONE with his trusty camera and macro lenses to capture the secret content of the case. He then finds:
    1. A box with shiny orange colour or
    2. Golden looking box with superhero symbols (of which the macro lenses were put to work immediately)...

5. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Finally, someone mentioned me :D Thank you @cdnfarmer ;) A special shout out to you!!! :D

6. YRJ

YRJ , Nov 30, 2018 :
    the bag is bottomless.......
    looks like @Carl has gotten his hands on to a 4D pouch similar to the one Doraemon has.......
    there are tons of things, millions of interesting attempts and some amazing products.
    I put my hand in and come out with a box which says salute the speed......
    wonder what's in there?
    1. open the box
    2. Chuck, there are even more interesting things there.......

P.S. since @BobbyV8_ suggests we conclude this by Monday noon or night I am stretching this....
    just in case you feel this is not going where it should be, feel free to change the next episode!
    [e]1f60a[/e]

7. G_plusone
    Nougat Nov 30, 2018

G_plusone , Nov 30, 2018 :
    @YASHPLUSONE was curious to see another shiny orange box. He wondered what Carl would have in addition to the McLaren 6T.
    As soon as he tried to open the box he heard a BZZzzz and a ZZZzzz
    (Katana opening sound) before he could realize what was happening he had a Katana blade on his neck and the box was taken away from him.
    Then he heard the Katana being sheathed and a familiar voice buzzing away"Precious, My Precious".

1. @NeVeR_SeTTLe captured this with his OnePlus macro lens combo, he could not believe his eyes on seeing NeVeR_SeTTLe's reaction YASHPLUSONE came to sense but went to be as perplexed as soon as he saw what NeVeR_SeTTLe had captured.

2.They were too fast for NeVeR_SeTTLe to capture. YASHPLUSONE shaken and NeVeR_SeTTLe saddened for having in the moment and not capturing these events return to the @Carl singing and @Pete dancing to the OnePlus song

8. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Nov 30, 2018

buntycubal , Nov 30, 2018 :
    Breaking News

PicsArt_12-01-12.44.33-01.jpeg

They got the hidden chest , but the box was protected by a code. To open the box they have to find out the pin code , @Ruby G. had an idea how to get this code..
    The mystery of the quack was solved thanks to the decoder @Cheetosdust & with the high spirits the tacos were consumed too , But after sometime when @cdnfarmer came to check on them she'd find out the tacos were switched with drugs by one of the pirate team.the rumours are it might be @TibiTibi because he has been seen at Cypress Hill concert with Lance Armstrong couple of days ago..
    @luigimario & @YASHPLUSONE. call upon @BeingIncog and his army of ghosts to protect them from any potential ambush &
    after couple of hours everyone get drunk except @Cheetosdust. As soon as 432th song ended, Suddenly a mermaid figure from nowhere, knocks on the window and asks @Cheetosdust to let him in. After making sure that the mermaid imposer will not cause harm to the ship or the clan, he lets him in but to his surprise it is none other than @Carl himself..
    PicsArt_12-01-12.22.08-01.jpeg

Photo taken by renowned photographer Sir.@NeVeR_SeTTLe
    Is @meatandy secretly dating someone on ship 'Never Settle' - tuned in for more information..

9. YRJ

YRJ , Nov 30, 2018 :
    The anxiety to know something before the actual launch/announcements didn't serve me well here, the entire briefcase vanished in a jiffy! I hope @NeVeR_SeTTLe was able to click the pic of the box I had!
    and right in front of me, out of thin air, appeared @Carl and @Pete seated on an alladin carpet. You did not do right! you did wrong you did against the community COC, your action of running away with a bag full of unrevealed secrets is not appreciated!
    sounds came in from all directions my head hurted.
    I wanted to escape the situation I called out to @G_plusone to pull me out of this situation he pulls me, snatches the mysterious box and flings the box of speed and jumps through the trap door and goes down to the lowest level of the ship.
    as soon as the box is gone the paranormal activities cease.

what is to be done ?
    1. catch @Carl before he runs, he has serious questions to answer!
    2. hand over @Carl to the android pie hungry cupcakes!

10. YRJ

YRJ , Nov 30, 2018 :
    This made my day!
    This is called
    Daily Update +1

11. cdnfarmer

The mermaid deguise worked. Carl got his briefcase back. The picture that @NeVeR_SeTTLe and @buntycubal captured reminded us the power of photography. Now the mermaid deguise was no longer a secret tactic as the image stuck in everyone's mind. However, the mysterious box in the pit of the boat has caused:
    1. Severe rattling and shaking of the boat or
    2. Has increase the boat's speed soo fast into the purple storm that even the captain and the crew could not slow it down. They decided to ride it for a smooth sailing... ? Maybe?

Bouncer71, TibiTibi, the_o2 and 7 others like this.
  12. NeVeR_SeTTLe

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    This just made my night :D

13. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Nov 30, 2018

TibiTibi , Nov 30, 2018 :
    Are we still on the ship or what?
    Where is @script?
    @Dresa91 was trying to slowdown our ship with an anchor. He released one but it was not tied :(
    The speed was so high that everybody on the boat started to be affected by strain and their brain turned into a purple substance :rolleyes:.

From the far we hear the thunder but there is no rain.
    And in the light of the lightning a secret message was revealed. Look here :eek: screamed @buntycubal when she found some crazy drawings carwed into one wooden wallpaper.

2018-11-30-22-14-33.jpg

@YASHPLUSONE started to guess that pic but :oops: @cdnfarmer inerrupted him. She remembered an ancient legend that

at the end
    there can be only one plus.​

She started telling the story...
    ,,ɹǝpuɐ˥ ᴉɥ 'ᴉH,, ʇsnɾ ɯᴉɥ sʇǝǝɹƃ ǝɥS ˙ɹǝpuɐ˥ ʇnoqɐ sɐʍ ʇI

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018

14. cdnfarmer

Note to @TibiTibi and other photo enthusiasts: @script had to return to the photo archive to ensure everything was in order especially with all the new photos from the trip. Meanwhile on the boat.... Storytime began...

Hi Lander... This a the legend of OP. Some people call it One Plus. In the beginning, there was a need for high quality way to communicate that was fast smooth and burdenless ... But was this possible...? The legend has it that OnePlus began and made many people happy by empowering them with a powerful handheld device.. and now they are reving up their speed even more with
    1. An Orange sport vessel that aims for speed
    2. Superpowers gathered from the purple storm...
    At this point @Akhshay Srinivasan, remembered the legend and... @G_plusone with @Akki @Dresa91 and @YASHPLUSONE and other Never Settle crew debate the direction OP will take.

15. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Dec 1, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Exactly ! And what was that legend ? OnePlus focuses on manufacturing it's devices but the legend of OnePlus was it's custom ROM - Oxy OS. Thanks to @Gary C. ;)

The crew had it all together in finding this legendary treasure of OP which was an highly anticipated thing hidden inside the box. Thanks to @Dresa91 , @G_plusone , @Akki , @YASHPLUSONE :) With @Ruby G. 's support, we could open chestc with the secret PIN.

The legendary information was a deal-breaker to know what the treasure was inside the box and thanks to @cdnfarmer for revealing it on time.

P.C. @buntycubal

Now, @Crystal Z. and @David Y. has to make a strategy alongwith @Carl in transferring it safely from the secret passage to the safe room.

Stay tuned for updates from our Never Settle crew members....

16. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

cdnfarmer , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Updates from the Never Settle crew....

@David Y. Was meticulously and carefully transporting the "package"to the safe room. However, just then, there was a loud bang and the boat started to spin. David Y held the package even tighter between his hands yet a tacos filled drunken pirate bumped into him throwing the package....

1. Overboard into the turbulent seas.
    2. Across the deck where @B_Wrath used his hairy feet to rescue the package...

buntycubal, YRJ, Cheetosdust and 5 others like this.
  17. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Dec 1, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Dec 1, 2018 :
    The turbulence is well handled by @script with 1st , 2nd n' 3rd engineers on the board - @Rick Manders, @Matt 80 n' @djmfire respectively :)

The drunken pirate was an one eyed monster :eek:

So yes, @B_Wrath could only save the package from this monster but for how long can his hairy feet hold this guy ?

Hence, @B_Wrath was wise enough in calling @Rusty NZ for help as this kiwi, a OnePlus user had a glider with him in case of any emergencies (sic). :p

Now that, we've got the thunder purple gadget (6T McLaren version safely along with the OP softwares) but eh, where's the explorer backpack from OnePlus ?

Discovery continues.....

18. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

Cheetosdust , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Hehehe, perfect photo to start the day :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Who knew Carl would be great as a mermaid too, many thanks for your breaking news :cool::p

19. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Dec 1, 2018

buntycubal , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Breaking News

OnePlus ' Never Settle ' ship has just been reached Narnia's Oneplus Port.

PicsArt_12-01-02.31.50.jpg

cronache-di-narnia-01.jpeg
    (From L to R) Lucy , Susan , Aslan , Peter , Edmund had came to welcome 'Never Settle' crew , but things get worsened as @the_o2 ji , @B_Wrath ji , @BobbyV8_ , @Dresa91 , @G_plusone , @Zh_kilat & the 'Package' is missing. From our inside sources info. they all have been abducted by none other than 'Jadis the White Witch '.. yes , the same Queen who once dated @BeingIncog
    Screenshot_20181201-145703-01.jpeg
    This is the only photo of 'White Witch' taken by @NeVeR_SeTTLe , while she's torturing 'Silas' from the movie 'Da Vinci code'..
    There are some Rumours that
    @Ruby G. & @meatandy had hired Cerebral Assassin's @idkwhoiam322 & @toastytoast1234 to find out missing crew's & to recover the 'Package'..

Is @Cheetosdust dating Jennifer Lawrence ? , tuned in for more information..

20. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Dec 1, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Dec 1, 2018 :
    So I'm missing now! So I shouldn't post until found!!!

Bouncer71, Dresa91, G_plusone and 5 others like this.