Weekend Fun Time: Let's go on an adventure and explore the Thunder.

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 1, 2018

YRJ , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Same here! XD
    Looks like I didn't make it too....
    I was most probably lost in the ship or forgotten :O

2. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

the_o2 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    OMG, you made my weekend so funny and awesome can't stop laughing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3. the_o2

the_o2 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    And it's official the missing package is full of the magical Pie as confirmed by the @David Y.
    Now the people of the Narnia are so upset, they started attacking on the investigating team so for helping @idkwhoiam322 & @toastytoast1234 our @Ruby G. Appointmented the experience Assassins @pablofg1978 and @camohan with the wonder women @SoniaB to keep things under control. Meanwhile @superplus and @youbi are busy to calm down the Narnia people who are really upset for those Magical Pie, and the @Funk Wizard is now in search of @the_o2 , @B_Wrath, @BobbyV8_ , @Dresa91 , @G_plusone , @Zh_kilat with his wizard power and @Cheetosdust using his pen to point the location on the magical Map.

Btw thank for the tag, otherwise I missed this thread .

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018

cdnfarmer, youbi, superplus and 6 others like this.
  4. YRJ

YRJ , Dec 1, 2018 :
    it has been 7 hours since @YASHPLUSONE. was completely forgotten, the night was great but when he tried to open the magical briefcase which @Carl had brought with him things didn't work out pretty well. there was a sudden shine of light which blinded him, he fell asleep instantly.
    but finally when he woke up 8 hrs later......

1543666114054.jpg
    the world had moved...... the ship had stopped, it was docked at Narnia. Feeling bad about being left behind he has 2 options.

1. get to the cockpit, take the CAPTIAN's seat and drive away to the now forgotten purple mystery, as it is soon to get dark and the light is going to shine yet again soon[e]2122[/e]
    2. blow the horn continuously and tell the clan mates the pirate ship is close and immediate action is required. PURPLE THUNDER.......

5. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

cdnfarmer , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Now the captain sat with some trusty wormie @Dresa91 , @Ruby G. And RNClub members @Akhshay Srinivasan with @Trista W. and @B_Wrath .

Now let's review here, there were unindentified threats and we have encountered many "oddities" on this venture... Let's recap:
    1. Strong purplish storm that draws and gives lots of energy.
    2. A mysterious package that caused many interuptions and disruptions on the boat. Has "mystical powers and speed"
    3. Tacos, well soo good that it has filled many stomach to contention and more...yet someone (reported as @TibiTibi ) who switched some with other products ....
    4. The legend of OP was discovered and the product was reviewed. However, again a weird threat happened while trying to safeguard it...
    5. Never Settle crew are good but many were getting sea sick and glad to land at Narnia..
    6. The magical Pie was upsetting local residents yet @surplus and @youbi kept making things better.
    7. @script was still away working on the archives and appointed cdnfarmer yet she got called back to reality, her farm needed help. So she passed the helm over to @Dresa91 and asked @Akhshay Srinivasan and @YASHPLUSONE. To help until script returns.
    8. Meanwhile, she asked @the_o2 and @B_Wrath to eye an eye on things. And ensure smooth sailing...;)
    9. Remember @BobbyV8_ @G_plusone and others need rescuing.

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Dec 1, 2018

7. G_plusone
    Nougat Dec 1, 2018

G_plusone , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Thanks for the tags ;).
    I wonder how long We will be lost in here. :D
    Somebody find us

8. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

cdnfarmer , Dec 1, 2018 :
    very nice mystical orangish eye!!! Look at its energy force! Ohhhh... How will this affect the Never Settle crew and the locals of Narnia?

9. the_o2

10. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Dec 1, 2018

Bouncer71 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Bouncer71 woke up feeling like hit by a truck...
    Wired memories of dreaming about Hobbit feet and dwarfs in giant shoes made it hard for him to come back to reality...

"Who am I, where am I and what the heck I'm doing here...? " he thought...
    His blurry vision slowly cleared an he can make out familiar faces staring at him and whispering to each other...
    @buntycubal: "You think he's ok...?"
    @Shivang Joshi: "Yeah, probably has some problems to focus..
    @Akhshay Srinivasan "How often does that happen?"
    @NeVeR_SeTTLe: "I wouldn't say on a daily Basis but frequently..."
    @YASHPLUSONE. "Okay, no more Partys for him..."

@cdnfarmer had about enough of the talking and started shaking Bouncer71..
    "WAKE UP SAILOR..." she shouted..
    " Get to your self.... We're on a mission... and you're here to report about it..

"Feet...? I'm here to bring the news... The news about feet...? Taco ,Taco, Taco Potatooooo... Muuurmaidddd..." Bouncer71 blabbered...

@B_Wrath" If I say PURPLE, does that ring a bell?"

"Tttt the Arrtist formally knowwnn asss Prince... hmpf..." Bouncer71 stuttered...

@Crystal Z. "Ok, he's back to normal..."

Then he noticed the big glowing eye hovering above and jumped up.
    "What the all seeing eye have I missed??"

They saw the eye aiming at..

a: the crew and shooting out a levitation ray...

b: Narnia. After a short blink, blinding bright purple lightning flashed and Narnia disappeared....

11. YRJ

YRJ , Dec 1, 2018 :
    ah! the lightning struck again
    the blink of the watchful eyes of @B_Wrath and @the_o2 and the lightning were in unison, something that has never happened before and probably never will!
    result?
    The entire sky blacks out, the island of Narnia disappeared we are suddenly in the middle of the ocean and a giant mass of purple metal plunges into the ocean turning the water purple as if tons of potassium permanganate was tossed into the waters! the purple mass came into the ocean with such speed that hundreds of gallons of water fell into the ship and drenched us all, we had lost our colour! XO
    WE HAD ALL TURNED PURPLE!
    @cdnfarmer can't believe her eyes!

what do we do now?

* ask @NeVeR_SeTTLe and @Bouncer71 to click a group pic, and tell @buntycubal and @TibiTibi to report the same back at the HQ.
    *Update our social media channels.
    * LOOK FOR THE DAMNED PIRATE BOAT!!!!!

12. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Dec 1, 2018

TibiTibi , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Update #2
    The device has awoken, it’s heard its masters call.
    Screenshot_20181201-190511-01.jpeg

@Bouncer71 is back on the track

Becoming stiff northeasterly wind and light occational snow or sleet by the south and east coastline. Elsewhere lighter winds and partly cloudy. Frost 2 to 10 deg. C, by daytime, above freezing by the southern coastline.

The world turned into purple, why?
    Why this text is purple?
    What?
    Somebody hacked our system.

665297453-01.jpeg

13. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Dec 1, 2018

buntycubal , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Breaking News

The abducted crew's @the_o2 ji , @B_Wrath ji , @BobbyV8_ , @Dresa91 , @G_plusone & @Zh_kilat of ship 'Never Settle' has been found , there are rumours of their abduction, but actually they are seen in a party enjoying with none other than @Bouncer71 .

91119-01.jpeg

Ship crew also recover lost 'Package'.. This lost 'Package' turns out to be a ' Magical Pie ' as confirmed by the Mr. @David Y. Meanwhile , @superplus and @youbi are busy to calm down the Narnia people who are really upset for those Magical Pie . When the things gets complicated & out of hand , from out of nowhere She's been spotted ..

Brett Booth - Wonder Woman redesign col.1 sm-01.jpeg
    This pic.taken by our renowned photographer @Shivang Joshi Of none other than our very own 'Wonder Women' of OnePlus @SoniaB .
    With the help of @SoniaB , @superplus , @youbi & @cdnfarmer people of Narnia returned to their trailer park with broken jaws , teeth , ribs & black eyes..

Now , all the crew's boarded ship 'Never Settle' & rumours is that they are now heading towards London for the launch of special edition McLaren OnePlus 6T on 11th December , on the Route which is drawn by @YASHPLUSONE. ,
    @Crystal Z. , @Akhshay Srinivasan & @TibiTibi ..

While on their route to London they caught up in purple storm..

tumblr_oh0qaz4eZO1swlqrio1_400.gif
    There are reports that they all now turned purple..

Is @the_o2 , @Cheetosdust , @B_Wrath & @meatandy starring in new musical Bollywood movie scripted by @script , produced by @BobbyV8_ & directed by @NeVeR_SeTTLe ? tuned in for more information...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018

Anubis 33, youbi, the_o2 and 18 others like this.
  14. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Dec 1, 2018

15. YRJ

16. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Dec 2, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Hope we've reached the EnD of the FuN TouR.

Well, as purple indicates 'symbol of pride' we could relate the 6T's thunder purple series - thanks to @Carl and uncle @Pete !

Had been sailing alongside the purple without turning ourselves into white :D

Stay excited to see Bruce McLaren within hours.

Before reaching the final destination, we the 'Never Settle' team would like to thank @BobbyV8_ for gearing up this funny ride which was enjoyable too with many awesome Op and non Op users who had travelled with us :)

A special shoutout to @Ruby G. ,@Crystal Z.[/USER] for sailing with us and sharing the fun :blush: ofc with rules.... No compromises on that :p

Also, not to mention a dude or dudess in particular, we thank every @ Crews, right from our Captain to every fella crews of 'NS' whose contributions were phenomenal :)

Thank you once again !

So, who's ready to get hands on with the McLaren OnePlus 6T version ?

Let the fun ride not stop. Let's keep exploring to various destinations ;)

To be continued.....

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

17. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 2, 2018

cdnfarmer , Dec 2, 2018 :
    There was still time @BobbyV8_ @the_o2 and @Bouncer71 started to sing songs to continue their party. The purple Never Settle crew decided to continue sailing on their purple ship
    b01f310a577680fc986e8b0de62f8b73.jpg
    following directions from @BeingIncog. Meanwhile, our photographers @buntycubal @NeVeR_SeTTLe @Shivang Joshi continue to capture the adventure through pictures so @script could host them all. Meanwhile @Cheetosdust used his skillful writing to capture every moment in the most delightful ways. Now, where to...
    IMG_20181029_145630__01_001-01_001.jpg

Anubis 33, the_o2, B_Wrath and 11 others like this.
  18. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 2, 2018

YRJ , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Reserved.
    I could take longer, a beautiful warm Sunday afternoon and a nap by the water cooler is something I cannot resist!
    I'll be here soon[e]2122[/e]

Meanwhile, anyone can continue the story
    If I feel that it fits here I shall add it or else delete it.
    No need to pause
    Happy Sunday!

19. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Dec 2, 2018

Bouncer71 , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Sailing along their singsong disturbingly breaks the purple silence...

... as the story further unfolds..

Is the world going to end in 50 shades of purple or will they find a way to bring back the full spectrum...?

@TibiTibi interviewing this guy..

[​IMG]

didn't bring any useful information yet...

Anubis 33, cdnfarmer, YRJ and 7 others like this.
  20. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Dec 2, 2018

TibiTibi , Dec 2, 2018 :
    I have thought that this conversation was totally private and will never appear on the web.
    Never say never.
    Never settle.

But there is one positive message from the conversation I cannot tell you at this moment.