Weekend Fun Time - The Appreciation Thread

1. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Oh wow... Is like the upside down!! That book here would cost much more than that...
    Maybe in Amazon you can find better deals for photography books? Or... You come visit and bring an empty suitcase just for books :p

2. manojsurya99
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2019

manojsurya99 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Thank you my dear parents for giving me this life..
    Thanks to so many people, who taught me something or the other useful..
    Thank you Chinnu for letting me know the value of giving without expecting..
    Thanks to my closest friends who are my army.. I am really not sure if I can live without anyone or not.. But I can definitely say you 3 are those without whom I am incomplete..
    Thanks to all those who made me fail.. You have made me strong..
    Thanks to all those who made me successful.. You have been my side at tough times..
    Thanks to all those who made me smile..You made me happy..
    Thanks to all those companies whose products I am using today.. U made my life social.. digital..simple..
    Thanks to OnePlus for your quality.. You have already made enough in my life that whatever you do just a bonus..
    Appreciation is something I generally don't do with the people I know.. So thanks for giving me this opportunity.. from the bottom of my heart..

3. prashanth ch04
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  4. W1567763092802
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  5. 儿童医院语句汇集
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  6. Ponsingh.J
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019

Ponsingh.J , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I would love to thank my brother who wanted me to buy @OnePlus and also for posing a photo taken in one plus on 2017 to buy a OnePlus mobile in 2019 lot has changed..
    #Proud_oneplus_user

G_plusone likes this.
  7. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2019

cdnfarmer , Sep 10, 2019 :
    great idea camohan! Thanks for doing this and providing some good pictures to review.

must agree. Blue is definitely a great colour (yes purposely spelled with a u... Since I'm north of the 49th parallel);) I really appreciate your witt and sense of humour and ability to convey a message. Your posts in the a l l i n l o w e r c a s e weekend activity (and in space) were hilarious and made me laugh so hard.

welcome. You have many good post and some insights.

welcome. And hey looks like you have a twin.. or I do..???

There are many people here I could tag... And like YRJ said, I'd miss some. I'd like to thank many of you who support the photography area, those who are kind, funny and insightful. Thanks @hennes for your wisdom, kindness and amazing skills to develop the best compression app while making it available to us through the community. Even moreso for engaging us to help out taking advice and trying to make the app meet so many needs.
    @script for your wisdom and team work, @woSch @Bouncer71 @otto2 @TibiTibi @jlasensiofi @maarten_lisboa (and many others) for your insights and personal guidance as well as great photography skills you contribute. @NeVeR_SeTTLe who encouraged me to share pictures over a year ago.
    @Android450, @luigimario @dcmcc24, all the community heroes for the good work and fun times.
    @Cheetosdust for all your great and funny posts.
    @Ruby G. For her amazing interactions with the global community giving many fun challenges to participate. But most importantly being knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. There are many other staff members as well like @David Y. Crystal, Trista ...

It's is also nice to see some newer folks come up with good ideas such as @Impersonal contest.

And the folks from RNC , WoHo.
    Thank you to the friends met through here and overall to OnePlus for setting this up which facilitated these encounters.
    Ok. The list goes on. But it's time to sleep.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019

8. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 10, 2019

YRJ , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I'm glad to hear that, thank you! :D

9. KnightofScorpio
    US Brand Ambassador Sep 10, 2019

KnightofScorpio , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I'm just genuinely thankful to be a part of the OnePlus community, to get to connect with everyone and all the great opportunities we all have.

My favorite color is blue. It's been that way since birth. Maybe it's because that's how it was designed for babies, as blue was the color for the male gender,and pink was the color for girl's gender. I also have another connect to it because I'm a Scorpio (Water) sign, and I connect to the meaning of blue the element it attributes to (water). Blue is a color for cool, it can be majestic and mysterious, it is healing, heavenly, and peaceful, and it's like a medium as water is. It's somewhere between a bit of color, edge, artsy, and just casual, and simple.

Wonderwoman13 likes this.
  10. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Sep 10, 2019

jlasensiofi , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Thanks first to @camohan for starting this great thread.

Thanks also to @cdnfarmer for your words, which as you can imagine fill me with pride and satisfaction. Infinite thanks.

It is the same pride I have for belonging to this Community almost from the beginning. And thanks to all for the good reception and consideration you have had with me. It is true that caring for grandparents is a charity :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

There are so many names of so many good people with whom I have crossed since then, that it would be unfair to put each person's name and surname, because I would leave someone in oblivion, something that would not forgive me. The list would be endless.

After all these years, I think many of you know the great appreciation I have for you. From the fatigue partners I had when I was the invitation system and thanks to which I got my OnePlus One, through many users of the Community, the Moderators and the OnePlus Staff, I only have words of thanks that I hope to continue sharing with all of you for many more years.

You are all the best.

camohan, Bouncer71, cdnfarmer and 2 others like this.
  11. KnightofScorpio
    US Brand Ambassador Sep 10, 2019

KnightofScorpio , Sep 10, 2019 :
    And blue because this:
    [​IMG]

G_plusone likes this.
  12. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Sep 10, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Hehe! 'We' doooo!
    Adobe_20190911_020813.png

:p:p

G_plusone, camohan, Bouncer71 and 2 others like this.
  13. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 11, 2019

14. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Sep 11, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Hahahahahah!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Yea, I guess so!:p:p:p

G_plusone and cdnfarmer like this.
  15. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 16, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 16, 2019 :
    I had forgot to mention few more people...
    Firstly I would mention
    @camohan you are great human. You help me whenever I want some advice. You are also very cool and funny. Thank you for guiding me.
    @the_o2 @suhantm @SJBoss @luigimario @luxuskamel thanks for playing with me pubg. It was a great time playing with you all.
    @G_plusone thanks for liking all my post. :sob:
    You are the best
    @YRJ thanks for giving me accommodation in Pewdewpie palace:p
    @SoniaB thank you for everything.
    @Cheetosdust when I was new to Wormhole, you were the one who made me feel I was a part of the family.
    @script for guiding me in photography thread.
    @BeingIncog Ghosssstyyy. I didn't forget u...
    I will edit once I remember more names. These are the most I can think of now

16. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2019

17. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2019

YRJ , Sep 16, 2019 :
    You are always welcome :D

G_plusone and Starcommander like this.
  18. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 16, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 16, 2019 :
    No way.
    Also for giving me popularity in PUBG.