cdnfarmer and Starcommander like this.
  2. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 16, 2019

luigimario likes this.
  3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Sep 16, 2019

Cheetosdust , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Hello,

thank you for the tag and for your kind words. The other day I saw something I think I should mention because it stuck with me for days.

I was thinking how much you have to love a place to draw a logo on a field. I saw your photos and thought about the process, the determination to keep doing it and how big a heart has to be to have such dedication not quitting halfway.

You know, @cdnfarmer, you always treated me and all the members with such class and finesse [my French is incroyable, indeed :p], joking or not, having fun or not, posting on RnC or not, I think you are great and I think you make others around you great. You are like the forums older sister, cool and relaxed without forgetting to tell everyone to take a coat because it's going to rain.

So thank you for everything I mentioned and for being @cdnfarmer. I won't forget the coat and to try to be as cool as you. ;)

Hello,

thank you for remembering that, even if it was nothing - you were the one that continued to post and I'm glad you did.

I'm also glad you felt like part of the family, it's a great one. :)

cdnfarmer and Starcommander like this.
  4. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

cdnfarmer , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Hi Cheetos,

Thank you so much for you kind words @Cheetosdust. I feel very honoured. :blush: You are an inspiration for many around here.

your French is incroyable.:D

It's is cool out here (fall temps arrived especially in the evening.)... remember to bring your coat ... ;):p

Take care.

5. K1570764987291
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019