Weekend Fun Time - What's your daily driver?

1. DavideG.
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2019

DavideG. , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I use my OP 6T 8/128 Mirror Black daily and cover Sandstone with O2 beta 16. I come from an iPhone, but I was one of the first owners of OnePlus with a 64gb Sandstone OPO and a few years later than an OP X. After years from Apple, I got bored and came back among you. But another chapter should be opened on this (!). I find it very good even if the transition between the two systems is not immediate, but in this OnePlus Switch it was much appreciated in making everything easier. What else to say, I hope to move soon to the OP 7 Pro which is intriguing me a lot...
    Never Settle

2. Anmol_46
    Froyo Aug 30, 2019

Anmol_46 , Aug 30, 2019 :
    My daily driver is oneplus 7 ( 6+128gb) mirror black variant. Firstly I just love the Oxygen OS, currently using the official op7 bumper case which I bought from the oneplus official store. I got to say that this is my first Oneplus device and I am very impressed with the performance all together. Everyday task and playing games no issues at all super smooth performance.

Just one thing to say it misses the AOD which I'd already shared the feedback, hope that it gets implemented in the upcoming updates.

Crystal Z. and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  3. eliamarisio
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2019

eliamarisio , Aug 30, 2019 :
    My daily driver is the powerful OnePlus 6T, 8 + 128 GB, in the lovely Mirror Black.
    It is running last stable Oxygen OS: can't wait to receive Android 10!
    I still have the standard cover included in the box, since it protects all borders very strongly and don't look bad at all.

Wonderwoman13 and superplus like this.
  4. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Aug 30, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I loveeee the almond varient!!!! <3

Ok, so my daily driver is...
    Device: OnePlus 6T (the shiny mirror black version) Specs: 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, running on android pei pie.
    Case: I love collecting cases. I switch between SUPCASE protective case, fortify red liquid silicone case (I think it is one of the best alternate for the original red silicone) and 2 printed case. I switch depending on my mood:p, but I'm using the SUPCASE primarily.
    Earphones: I have a JBL endurance run wireless and a leaf sports 2 wireless earphones. If I happen to win the raffles this time, I'll get to add the bullets in my collection. (yesss, among those other 30k+ gamblers! I still have that tiny hope burning inside me, ok:p)

I usually have a pretty normal usage of phone (gaming usage could be more sometimes).
    I have loads of apps too related to editing and shopping (I always have a half mind whether to keep or delete some lesser used ones, but I always end up keeping them:rolleyes:)
    "Er, I think I should delete some."

*Barely a min later*
    "nvm, I think I'll use them":D

5. DavideG.
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2019

DavideG. , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Come on ..... join us !!! I have moved from X and I am fine ..;):p

6. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Aug 30, 2019

Dresa91 , Aug 30, 2019 :
    My daily driver is a Google Pixel 3, the color is: "Just Black" with 64GB storage. It runs Android 9.0, Security Patch Level 2019-08-01 and will hopefully get Android 10 next week :)
    I am using a Spigen Thin Fit 360 protective case in black, too:)
    It is an excellent allrounder for my needs :)

luxuskamel, TibiTibi, woSch and 3 others like this.
  7. Yashvendra_Singh_Raghav
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2019

Wonderwoman13 likes this.
  8. DaiyanShah
    Donut Aug 30, 2019

Wonderwoman13 and GianniRosato like this.
  9. GianniRosato
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2019

10. U1567176166044
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2019

11. JalananFreak
    Honeycomb Aug 30, 2019

JalananFreak , Aug 30, 2019 :
    My daily driver is my OnePlus 5T.

The best phone i have been rocking so far. have been using it for almost 2years now and still killing it.

Just thinking of sharing it with you guys,
    3 years before this i have never heard of the brand name OnePlus.
    I was a Sony fanboy since ever, but then i heard about the OnePlus 5T, the flagship killer , the phone that stood in top 5 of almost all tech youtubers. So i thought of giving it a try and that, was the best decision i have ever made.

Once i got this phone, I immediately fall in love with OnePlus. Truely love at a first sight. It is the smoothest experience ever. The OxygenOS is truely the best OS. Full of customizability and it is the small things that mattered. You didnt even realize that using a phone could be this easier and helpful. The swipe down at homescreen to show the notification bar, double tap to close the screen, the accent colour, everything.

I am and always will be rooting for OnePlus. The OnePlus TV will be the next step in OnePlus future.

Never Settle !

binuzach and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  12. Praty_28
    KitKat Aug 30, 2019

Praty_28 , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Oneplus 3T
    With Karbon Style Swap Case
    Running oos 9.0.4
    Xposed + Magisk combo with a ton of modules

13. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Aug 30, 2019

youbi , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I'm sure they were thinking about him when they were hugging. After all they are friends. :p Yeah, I admit, didn't even noticed he wasn't in the GIF.

But here, you can have a full hug just for him. :p

[​IMG]

Great car indeed, it was really built to last. They don't make them like that anymore. :) And even in terms of looks it has aged great when compared with most of those days.

14. script
    Nougat Moderator Aug 30, 2019

script , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Born 18. August 2000!!!

15. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 30, 2019

superplus , Aug 30, 2019 :
    This is oddly intriguing...
    it's good that you're notch ashamed :oops:

nice :cool:

yeah, I should've seen that coming :D

:D well he did say there was a 7 in the name, so I guess instead of OP7T it's going to be OP7TV :eek: imagine carrying that around indeed ;-p maybe it folds up nicely....

wait... is that...? :cool: @keithnyc

didn't think anyone would be triggered :rolleyes: not as much as all those threads by people requesting, nay, demanding android pei

i thought @script was one of them... but it seems he's moved on according to his post below...

hmm, you gave us a glass of port, and now you're giving us another one? why thank you, thank you very much
    yes yes, I already said that :rolleyes:

eew, butter, even worse than anchovies! :confused:

Wow, so you're saying we're just old to you :eek: they're both older than either of my parents ;-p

sorry to hear you lost your OP3T

what bear? :eek: please tell me it's a red panda? :D actually, that's not a bear, it's in a family of its own

that's where the "virtual" part comes in I imagine :rolleyes:

no OPX? ;_;

wAiTwHaTaReYoUsAyInG? :confused: hmm still easier than the spaces or omitting vowels ;-p
    actually have to admit, this thread is still quite banter-y so far

nice, now with 128 I wouldn't have space issues

you see @MosheG1? :p

curious to see your cases @Wonderwoman13 :D if you care to share of course that is :oops:

16. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Aug 30, 2019

OALEXANDER , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Here is mine
    Daily Driver - OnePlus 5 - Running smoothly and just completed two years , still with the original Oneplus 5 tempered glass and Spigen back cover.

the_o2, luxuskamel, superplus and 2 others like this.
  17. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 30, 2019

keithnyc , Aug 30, 2019 :
    .. and Superplus wins the most quotes quotes of the week post!

OALEXANDER, luxuskamel, youbi and 3 others like this.
  18. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 30, 2019

superplus , Aug 30, 2019 :
    yeah, who needs to be a Marshmallow, or Nougat, or Oreo, or Pie, or even Q, when you can just multi-quote and stay Lollipop-forever :cool: still sad about the ladder system reshuffle, after all these years of Kitkat-4ever, now I'm just another lollipop...

19. script
    Nougat Moderator Aug 30, 2019

script , Aug 30, 2019 :
    Indeed, my ceramiX is still my second dd.

The op6 is for filming and clicking the important pictures. But has no SIM card.

After the 3 the phones got to heavy for my taste. Bam. Now it's out.

OALEXANDER, luxuskamel and superplus like this.
  20. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 30, 2019

luxuskamel, superplus and Kaliqsims like this.