Weekly 234: We learn more about the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless

1. Crystal Z. Community team. Ex-bug hunter. Staff Member Jun 8, 2018

Crystal Z., Jun 8, 2018 :
    forum_234.png

Hello community!

How has your week been? I suppose it must be exciting if you've received the OnePlus 6 and even happier if you got the Bullets Wireless. I just bought a OnePlus 6 for my younger brother for his birthday gift and he loves it. My brother wasn't a fan of OnePlus before, but things are different now. Well, let's get to the main topic and see what's new this week.

Deeper insight into products

The Lab reviewer squad has completed their OnePlus 6 reviews this week - it's really a lot of work, we can't thank you more for all the effort you've put into this project. A big shout to all of you for the amazing work!
    For those who have received your OnePlus 6, don't miss your chance to join the #Sixfactor Review Challenge, which will end early next week. The awards are so appealing!

The Bullets Wireless just went to the market, and the lab reviewers are testing this product with a deeper look at what you might need. Do read some reviews HERE if you need more information of the Bullets. Meanwhile, @Ruby G. organized this great contest for those of you who havepurchased your own pair of bullets - welcome to share your musical experience with it!

We need you and we listen to you

This week, we released 2 surveys from Accessory team in HQ, so that everyone can share their feedback on OnePlus Travel Backpacks and share their expectations for future gear products. Our product building is never just an internal thing! That's why we have put out this survey of your daily EDC, hoping to get as many helpful feedbacks as possible to make more and better gear products.

At the same time, our product team is calling for applications for the Open Ears Forum in India on July 7. We've held the Open Ears Forum in the United States, Germany and Sweden earlier this year - how could we skip over the voices from our friends in India? The first ever Open Ears Forum in India will allow users and community members there to closely interact with our team to discuss the topics related to our product and software - and also dive deep into the OnePlus 6. If you're available and interested, come and join us!

About OxygenOS

Last but not least, thanks to @Gary C. for sharing more about the Shelf and updating the OnePlus 6: User Manual, Questions & Answers; for all whom are concerned, the update for OnePlus 6 that you're expecting for just went live for certain countries!

Cheers!

2. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Jun 9, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Naaaiiss this week was so giving hahahaa
    Thanks for the update, was an amazing week for me and I hope everyone else had the same :)
    Thanks for linking the op6 update thread, couldn't find it XD
    Happy Birthday to your brother ;P Lucky to have an awesome sister ;-)

Wish everyone an amazing weekend :D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018

3. script Lollipop Moderator Jun 9, 2018

script, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Good morning Crystal,

Thx for the news. Can't wait to feel and test the 6 and the bullets. Soon.

Have a nice weekend, all staff, all forum,

Cheers

4. RJBoss Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

5. meatandy Nougat Jun 9, 2018

meatandy, Jun 9, 2018 :
    I received the bullets this afternoon , they are a great accessory for my op6.
    Thanks for the weekly update.

6. B.yashaswi Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

B.yashaswi, Jun 9, 2018 :
    As you gifted OnePlus 6 to your brother he might discuss with you about the software things if anything needs to be changed or anything to be implemented by which you can directly carry it towards the team. Hope to see more team members families using OnePlus devices

7. G_plusone Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

8. Martin_VN Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

9. PradyumnaB Froyo Jun 9, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe and G_plusone like this.
  10. Predict23 Honeycomb Jun 9, 2018

11. GuitarHero0179 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

GuitarHero0179, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Lots of content this week on the forums. Interesting to read all the different reviews. And already filled in the survey :)

NeVeR_SeTTLe and G_plusone like this.
  12. camohan Lollipop Moderator Jun 9, 2018

camohan, Jun 9, 2018 :
    A week full of activities. Looking forward for Open Ears - India. Have a great weekend everyone.

13. Cheetosdust Lollipop Jun 9, 2018

Cheetosdust, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Hello @Crystal Z.

Thanks for the update, really exciting times around the forums.

I don't really know why, but this part made me laugh:

Happy belated birthday to your brother ;) Nice he's enjoying his brand new phone. Hope you went with the best color, the Mirror Black, obviously :cool:

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

14. jlasensiofi KitKat Jun 9, 2018

jlasensiofi, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Thank you very much for this new update @Crystal Z. :)

Many and good things. Surely your brother will enjoy OnePLus 6 as much as we do. Congratulations to him.

Congratulations to all the reviewers of The Lab. What a great job and how much time will be behind it.

Excited by the arrival on Monday of the headphones, I am happy to know that you can have them at last.

All the surveys covered and just wait until I get to the new update to urge it, test it and give feedback.

Until the next, enjoy.

Never Settle.

15. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 9, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Thanks @Crystal Z. for the weekly update and for recognizing us [The Lab] Reviewers and thanks to everyone who supported us :)
    Happy Birthday to your brother!! :D What other gifts did he get other than the OnePlus 6??! :p Don't spoil him too much :p
    Have a wonderful weekend Crystal and to all of you homies here :p :D

16. aris Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2018

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018

17. pa5t1s Marshmallow Jun 9, 2018

18. MKT_IRFAN3735 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

G_plusone and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  19. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

Shuffler505 and G_plusone like this.
  20. Andrew Garfield Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2018

Andrew Garfield, Jun 9, 2018 :
    Happy birthday to your brother. U guys are taking a good initiative by conducting open ears forum in India

Crystal Z. and G_plusone like this.