[Weekly Update: 103]: Gear Launch, Gurgaon Chatter and a Soap Box Race!

1. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Nov 19, 2016

AshikaDSouza , Nov 19, 2016 :
    week103blog.png

Hello fans!

It’s just the 19th of November, but we can’t wait to get done with the month, simply so that we can dive right into our absolute favourite month of the year. But until then, we’re going to try to constantly share great news with you, to keep your spirits high.

We kicked off the OnePlus Gear lucky draw earlier this week, so incase you haven’t registered on our website yet, there’s no better time. Head over today and register and you stand a chance to win some pretty neat exclusive OnePlus Gear. For more details visit http://onepl.us/GearDraw

Mark your calendars because come 23rd November, 2016 you will have the opportunity to purchase all our OnePlus Gear exclusively on https://oneplusstore.in/store/gear.

Talking about fabulous things, we had a great time at the RedBull Soap Box Race in Mumbai with three of our fans. Here's a recap of what went down (literally) and how:

We’re also still on the lookout for two fans from Gurgaon who can help us out with a few details and would be willing to drop in for a quick chat. If you’re game, drop us a message and we’ll get back with details!

You might have also noticed that we’ve started a feature called Photographer of the Week. Every week, we’ll comb through all the pictures that you tag us on, on Instagram and pick one photographer truly worthy of the OnePlus Hall of Fame. If you believe you’ve got what it takes and would like to be featured too, tag us @OnePlus_India in your pics taken on your OnePlus smartphones and you never know what might just happen!

Before I leave, let’s give a big shout-out to the newest edition to the OnePlus family – @Khushboo Gandhi, who joins us all the way from Delhi! Let’s show her what the OnePlus spirit is all about!

As always, we value our community’s feedback, so do share your feedback in the comment section below.

2. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Nov 19, 2016

3. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2016

4. jhajhria
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2016

5. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Nov 19, 2016

AshikaDSouza , Nov 19, 2016 :
    Hey there. We wanted to have a quick chat with OnePlus users based out of Gurgaon on November 30th. Up for it?

The address is:

Aura Business Consultancy,
    9/51 Basement (Back Door Entry)
    Vikram Vihar Lajpat Nagar 4
    Near Moolchand Metro Station
    Delhi (India)
    Landmark is Moolchand Metro station

6. ayushraj
    Eclair Nov 19, 2016

7. viraaj11
    Community Veteran Nov 19, 2016

8. suneet_2us
    Donut Nov 19, 2016

9. ParamK.
    Moderator Moderator Nov 19, 2016

ParamK. , Nov 19, 2016 :
    ^^^^^^^

suneet_2us likes this.
  10. kanwarjots
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2016

kanwarjots , Nov 19, 2016 :
    Hey.. I stay in Delhi.. I would love to come over for a chit-chat.. I am using 1+2..

11. suneet_2us
    Donut Nov 19, 2016

12. slylenser
    Donut Nov 20, 2016

slylenser , Nov 20, 2016 :
    Can't we have the Gurgaon chat in Gurgaon? Delhi is another state, far far away from Gurgaon!

13. jhajhria
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2016

jhajhria , Nov 20, 2016 :
    @AshikaDSouza its ok with me. i can be there. already sent you a PM

14. sangram82
    Eclair Nov 21, 2016

15. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Nov 21, 2016

AshikaDSouza , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Hey can you please check your personal messages. Dropped you a message.

16. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Nov 21, 2016

AshikaDSouza , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Dropped you a personal message. Could you please check and get back to me :) Thanks!

17. rahulopg
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2016

rahulopg , Nov 23, 2016 :

hey come to kolkata as well ..here u have huge fan following....why only cities like Delhi and Mumbai wen ur product is sold all over India...do thnk of coming to other cities as well ..im sure this u will make more loyal customers..