[Weekly Update: 108]: May the festivities be with you!

1. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Dec 24, 2016

AshikaDSouza , Dec 24, 2016 :
    week108blog.png

Can you feel the excitement in the air?

I’m sure you can and are as excited as I am. There is just something about this week of the year. There’s an inexplicable buzz in the air, and everyone around is in high spirits! I am too! I’m driving home with the folks to join our parents for Christmas. With my loved ones with me and have “Nothing’s going to stop us now” by Starship playing over the radio coupled with the sunset in the background, I am convinced that it doesn’t get better.

Speaking of Christmas, we’ve got something planned out for you, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas. And trust me, it's worth your time. So if you head over to Instagram on today, you may find that Santa’s elves have a surprise waiting for you! Visit https://www.instagram.com/oneplus_india/

#3TDecDash brought smiles to hundreds of faces and a sheer delight to twelve lucky fans yesterday. Were you among the lucky ones? Share your experiences with us! And just in case you lost track of time, the dash returns next Friday with one last chance to play. Drop by here for details.

Earlier this week, we also released the much awaited OxygenOS 3.5.5 for OnePlus 2. We urge you to read our forum post about the finer details a read to eliminate any doubts you’ve been facing and know more about VoLTE support.

And finally, we’re marching towards the New Year with much zeal. But let’s take a moment to reminiscence the highs of the year passing by. Has 2016 been good to you? It sure has been for me. It gave me the opportunity to be a part of this community and meet some wonderful people, who have now grown to become my family. Was the year generous to you too? Share your stories with me. And yes, your resolutions for the new year too.

Before I leave, I’d like to take a moment to wish each of a truly blessed Christmas filled with love and peace.

Never Settle

2. StuffSneak
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2016

StuffSneak , Dec 24, 2016 :
    Happy holidays everyone.

I just hope OnePlus hasn't forgotten about stable N for OnePlus 3.

3. cselvaraj
    Froyo Dec 24, 2016

sdevil1 and PrinceMegatron like this.
  4. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Dec 24, 2016

5. G_shravan_v_bRtm
    Froyo Dec 24, 2016

G_shravan_v_bRtm , Dec 24, 2016 :
    3t DEC dash is fake I have enough points buts ends up with the error 'oops you do not have enough points for that'....

6. rupeshbk
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2016

7. sheiksiraj
    Donut Dec 24, 2016

8. Nidhin Raj
    KitKat Dec 24, 2016

9. viraaj11
    Community Veteran Dec 25, 2016

10. G_Rupak_dutta_UWry
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2016

11. Arbingr8
    Honeycomb Dec 27, 2016

12. House_Stark
    Eclair Dec 28, 2016

13. karticc
    Eclair Dec 28, 2016

karticc , Dec 28, 2016 :
    I want to upgrade from OnePlus to 3T. But can't find the damn thing. So I've had a sad Christmas and now I'm going to have a sad new year!

14. nhittalamani
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2016

nhittalamani , Dec 28, 2016 :
    @AshikaDSouza ,

Network issues with VoLTE update.. Not able to use the phone. When the fix will be arriving..?

Worst update ...

15. sagarsolanky
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2017