[Weekly update 119] : OnePlus 3T takes you a step closer to a crore

1. AshikaDSouza
    Digital Media India Staff Member Mar 10, 2017

AshikaDSouza , Mar 10, 2017 :
    weekly-119_BLOG.png

Never Settlers,

We’re at the end of yet another week and boy are we excited!

We launched our very first TVC yesterday and we are still not over it! Months of toil finally came to fruition yesterday as you showered us with your love.

Earlier in the week, we also announced our association with Bollywood legend, Amitabh Bachchan, in yet another first. We felt no one better embodied the spirit of Never Settle than Mr. Bachchan himself and thus was an apt choice.

In case you’ve missed it, allow us to share our message with you here: http://onepl.us/BestSmartphoneContestYT

Now that you know Rs. 1 crore is up for grabs here’s how you can participate.

Give a missed call to 8505- 888- 888 and you’ll be surprised at who calls you back!

Next, head over to www.oneplusstore.in/onecrore and participate in this week’s task!

If you’d like to inch a little closer to your one crore, remember to spread the love. Share the contest with your friends for a chance to level up.

It doesn’t end there. We’re feeling generous so we decided to reward OnePlus lovers with Dash Passes to the lucky draw round. Here’s how you earn a pass - purchase a OnePlus 3T from www.oneplusstore.in/store, our Experience Store on Brigade Road or Amazon India and dash straight to the lucky draw. It most definitely does not get better than this!

You can purchase the OnePlus 3T directly from us, starting this week. Visit https://oneplusstore.in/oneplus-3t and get a free OnePlus protective case for free!

Phew, that was quite a bit. We’ll leave you now, but not before we send some love your way this Holi. We hope you have a great time. Send in pics of yourselves here or to our Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/oneplus_india/.

Never Settle

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Mar 10, 2017

Nidhin Raj likes this.
  3. Nidhin Raj
    KitKat Mar 10, 2017

4. mohitsk
    Froyo Mar 11, 2017

5. Haepii_Thakur
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2017

6. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Mar 11, 2017

7. gauravg13
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2017

gauravg13 , Mar 12, 2017 :
    Do Oneplus 3T owners who have already bought it from amazon earlier, get the Dash Pass for the lucky draw?

8. F_Sharat_Babu_Margam_FQG
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2017

9. F_Sharat_Babu_Margam_FQG
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2017

F_Sharat_Babu_Margam_FQG , Mar 15, 2017 :
    Dear Admin and team of #OnePlusIndia Good morning..I will spread the love of oneplusIndia , because of 1) I am big fan of OnePlus3T and Big B
    2) I am not rich to buy . Hence I participate with positive attitude until I succeed with your kind wishes.
    With best regards from SHARAT BABU MARGAM

10. arpitshah712
    Cupcake Mar 16, 2017

arpitshah712 , Mar 16, 2017 :
    Hey Guys, recently ordered Oneplus 3T. Can anyone say me how much time does they take to deliver it to Mumbai area? Placed ordered on Morning of 15th March, 2017.

11. moin_vohra
    Cupcake Mar 16, 2017

moin_vohra , Mar 16, 2017 :
    Really Good to see that once again we can play content one crore with super star amitabh bacchan . .! :)