[Weekly Update 156]: The OnePlus 5T Gets Sold out in minutes, #OnePlusUnboxing and more

1. Ritij Khurana OnePlus India Team Staff Member Nov 26, 2017

Ritij Khurana, Nov 26, 2017 :
    Hola Amigos! We just got done with the launch of the OnePlus 5T and we can't thank our community enough for the response we got for our latest device. The OnePlus 5T is being received positively by the community globally and we are humbled by the excitement shown by you all. The week that went by was as busy as it gets for the team and here's a look at what all went down:

The OnePlus 5T Pop-Ups

We held the OnePlus 5T Pop-Ups in Delhi and Bengaluru this week. Needless to say, the community surprised us again with the long queues to see the latest OnePlus 5T. The hype for the OnePlus 5T is real and we were surprised to say the least. Check it out here. We were amazed to see the response we got at the pop-ups.

OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale

The OnePlus went on sale for the first time in India and globally on 21st. Calling the response overwhelming would be an understatement. We couldn't keep up with the demand and held a special preview sale on Amazon on 21st but you all made it go out of stock in less than 5 minutes! That's less than the time it takes me to brush my teeth :p

Freedom of Speech

We had Mr Nikhil Kanekal, the veteran in the communications industry speak about freedom of expression in the news media and his #NeverSettle spirit continues to inspire the young minds of today.

#OnePlusUnboxing goes live

Unboxing a new phone is special, isn't it? And what if it got you some prizes as well? We are back with #OnePlusUnboxing wherein you need to send in your OnePlus 5T unboxing to us and we'll have a gift for everyone who participates. Head over here to read through the entire process and if you work hard enough to show us your unboxing, you may just win yourself a OnePlus 5T!

That's it for this week but stay tuned to our channels for an exciting week ahead! Till the, Ciao :D

2. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 26, 2017

rva likes this.
  3. sunilsb85 Cupcake Nov 27, 2017

sunilsb85, Nov 27, 2017 :
    when is stable version coming, I don't want to factory reset my phone.

4. Nezumi_ KitKat Nov 27, 2017

Nezumi_, Nov 27, 2017 :
    Q1 2018.

5. Gav_B Froyo Nov 27, 2017

Gav_B, Nov 27, 2017 :
    That's great. Shame you're also losing customers who won't buy your phone's again due to the shady data-mining you do with customers' phones despite them opting out of the UEP.

Hopefully more people will be made aware of what's going on before attending their money with you.

#neversettleforoneplus

rva likes this.
  6. luxuskamel KitKat Nov 27, 2017

7. T1510957315961 Froyo Nov 30, 2017

T1510957315961, Nov 30, 2017 :
    I don't know if it's public information but I would like to know how much 5ts have been sold already :)