Weekly Update 200: We Celebrate 200, Go for Oreo, and Jump into the Wormhole

1. daeaton
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2017

daeaton , Oct 17, 2017 :
    My favorite update was this one!!!! I'm so glad to see an update, as this is my first OTA since I got my OnePlus 5 and it's nice to hear Oreo is coming soon!!!

my journey started long ago when I had the Nexus 5, because YouTuber "MKBHD" was talking about how great OnePlus is and ever since then I've wanted one. Now I have the OnePlus 5 and am so happy with it :)

2. Hubdat
    Eclair Oct 17, 2017

3. Fufu2
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2017

Fufu2 , Oct 18, 2017 :
    Thanks for these grandios Update.
    It works very smooth.
    These bring me back to Oxygen Os.

4. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Community Expert Oct 18, 2017

Hanson Lee , Oct 18, 2017 :
    I don't remember much, there's 200 of them weekly updates now...

Only one I remember was Week 153. All about the OP3T, it's a good phone, I bought it and still hold on to it now, it's doing well.

The Weekly Updates had this trend of always wanting to be the first to reply. It was fun competing to be first, but wasn't worth it. Not sure if people still do it today...

Because this thread by @Mingyu was the only one worth to be the first... or the first 100. I had the stickers from the giveaway and still have it now. :)

Mingyu, rva and youbi like this.
  5. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 18, 2017

youbi , Oct 18, 2017 :
    You surely were the king of it during a while. :D :p I bet you must have a good amount of first posts on admin threads. :)

Hanson Lee likes this.
  6. G_vijay_naidu_gROE
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2017

7. G_vijay_naidu_gROE
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2017

F_Jaiv_Shah_FUAc and ALAKRAN1ro like this.
  8. F_Jaiv_Shah_FUAc
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2017

9. F_Sahil_Malik_XDmP
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2017

F_Sahil_Malik_XDmP , Oct 20, 2017 :
    I have recently purchased OnePlus 5 and all of a sudden I am exposed to this issue that while you are on call, the person on the other end hears the echo of his own voice that is enhanced based on your adjustment to hearing volume. Please help me with this as I came across that such incidents have already taken place in many of the OnePlus handsets but there has been no fix for this as of yet!!

Please help!!!

10. Mingyu
    Security Team Staff Member Oct 21, 2017

Mingyu , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I still have one of those on my laptop even though the design was retired ages ago. Early adopters ftw :D

[​IMG]

Robin A. and Hanson Lee like this.
  11. I1508666019714
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

12. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2017

Themurtuza , Oct 22, 2017 :
    Too be very frank this one weekly update 200 gotta be my favorite one . What a cool way of celebrating 200 weekly update by awesome Giveaway

The tribute you gave to legendary threads such as wormhole is really touching n caring , it shows how seriously you take your community , im just glad n at same time very excited to be part of this community , ive just started forums , but i must say received so much help & love & also tried my bit in helping others , thats what community is all about , & at oneplus i constantly feel that warmth.

sweetness & crunchiness of Android OREO is overwhelming everyone at oneplus n its obvious also , you ppl are trying hard to make it available for us & stable as well , take your time , give us best .

so that's it n more from me in coming times ,
    hope u like what i have to say ..

A happy n proud OnePlus 5 owner .

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017

13. tokektokek
    Gingerbread Nov 2, 2017

tokektokek , Nov 2, 2017 :
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing Oreo. Congratulations on the OnePlus 5, it's an amazing phone, best phone I have ever seen.

14. Miratek
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2017

15. Francis.Zhou
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2017

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017

16. Robin A.
    Community Product Manager Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Oct 8, 2019