G_plusone likes this.
  6. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jan 4, 2019

keithnyc, Jan 4, 2019 :
    Great job @artloverjv

artloverjv likes this.
  7. artloverjv Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2019

8. michel oneplus Gingerbread Jan 4, 2019

michel oneplus, Jan 4, 2019 :
    @David Y. ,@ruby g., @crystal z., @Trista W. thnanx for the awesome vids David y en team oneplus wishing you all the bests for the coming year and hope to see more of these vids, ideas and updates.
    verry happy that i bought the 6t and are going to place my old oneplus one in a frame as a classic in a display and hang it on the wall so i remember how it all begon with your company (yes i stepped some oneplusjes over was verry happy with my one for the last years and didn't saw the need of buying a new one) but after the 4 years my old oneplus had beginning to show some problems (random restarts and battery draining verry fast but it was a phone what i did used four years 24/7 so that's in my opinion normal) for that age.

my apoligies that i rooted the 6t in a few days that i had it in my possesion but couldnt live without the McLaren editions bootup logo, fingerprint scanner and themes when i saw the McLaren edition for the first time.
    not that the 6t is a bad phone absolutely not but i saw the McLaren edition and directly i missed the bootup logo and fingerprint scanner and themes.
    now running the 6t as a rooted McLaren edition without the missing 4 gig's off ram and warpcharge. but the charge from the 6t original is al very fast. and the extra ram i dont think i am going to need it.

if its possible then please make a back cover which i can change with my mirror black.
    so it Will look like a McLaren but is a normal 6t.

thanks also for the Community to bring me up to some ideas to fix it as a almost McLaren edition.

and happy new year all, and i Will keep a eye one the Community for more ideas.

PS see a lot of complaining about battery drain and other stuff on the forum of this community but honoustly i cant complain at all, all is working flawless on my rooted 9.0.11

only thing i have is a startup message from google that the bootloader is open before it goes to the McLaren bootup logo maybe someone over here what can help me to get rid of that message without locking the bootloader and loosing the McLaren bootup logo and related stuff (i know when i lock it again it Will brick my phone when i dont put the old setup back).

best regards Michel oneplus

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019

9. G_karunesh_kain_HCTz Cupcake Jan 6, 2019

G_karunesh_kain_HCTz, Jan 6, 2019 :
    hey... I m using OnePlus 5... how can I update Android 9... in my system update settings it's not showing any update.. pls help.
    Karunesh Kain

10. deepakshariya Cupcake Jan 11, 2019