Weekly Update 264: We finish and start strong, and some other eccentricities.

1. TibiTibi Marshmallow Jan 9, 2019

TibiTibi, Jan 9, 2019 :
    Be patient

2. Fahad shaikh Eclair Jan 10, 2019

3. Ruby G. Thinker of Content Staff Member Jan 11, 2019

Ruby G., Jan 11, 2019 :
    Woah, some really beautiful scenes in there! Be sure to share this in the photography section - I'm sure more people will want to see this.

4. lionheart1910 Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

lionheart1910, Jan 11, 2019 :
    yes .plz

5. Luigi Gaudino Eclair Jan 13, 2019

6. sir1jaguar Donut Jan 13, 2019

sir1jaguar, Jan 13, 2019 :
    FACTS:

I just talked to a supervisor from OnePlus for an hour today, and she dig deeper & asked other supervisors about the T-Mobile version and she admitted that for 3 WEEKS that she personally sent a request & queries to the management & engineers, there's NO informations they've been given to them, means NOTHING.

Then the Supervisor from T-Mobile Tech Support also researched it from January 2, 2019 (the day I called), until today (January 12, 2019), he found out from their software engineers in Seattle, Washington, that's there's NO Software Update that came from OnePlus that has the December Security update with ALL fixes & enhancements for the 6T they have.

To make the long story short, it's OnePlus fault that the T-Mobile USA version doesn't have all the fixes and enhancements, as they DO NOT have the software for WEEKS now, so they can TEST it & CHECK if there's problems BEFORE they can push it OTA.

Call OnePlus & T-Mobile and ask for the supervisors, then tell them to DIG DEEPER & RESEARCH MORE, rather than ALL the stupid fanboys/fangirls will defend either of them.

DO IT, before y'all spew non sense rebuttal/diatribe here.

Thank you & have a great day...

7. Tigerzeng Donut Jan 14, 2019

Tigerzeng, Jan 14, 2019 :
    From 3T user: I just want Digital Well-being to help me control my time on the phone. LOL