Weekly Update 270: Share Your Love and Talents with the Community

1. Trista W. Global Community <3 Staff Member Feb 15, 2019

Trista W., Feb 15, 2019 :
    WeeklyUpdate-Forum (1).png

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had nice week again. With Spring Festival and now Valentine's Day now finished, did anyone else also suffer from post-holiday syndrome? I've been starting morning workouts to help my energy levels bounce back. How do you usually renew yourselves after a long holiday? Maybe you'll get energized reading the community updates from this week ;)

#PMChallenge is in full swing
    Do you have a dream feature you’d like to see implemented into OxygenOS? Give our Product Manager Challenge a try! The best idea picked will be implemented into our future devices. Welcome our great community to showcase your brilliant ideas!

'Love is a great beautifier.'
    Oh, la la! C’est l’amour! How was your Valentine’s Day? Did you celebrating with that special someone? Even if you still haven’t found your Mr./Ms. Right, remember to love yourself, and show your love towards your friends, families and fellow forum users ;). @Joel Jacob prepared a very sweet poem challenge - Love Yourself: Write a Poem this Valentine’s Season. You'll be amazed to see how many talented poets are among us. @Ruby G. also came up with something heartwarming for Weekend Fun Time – Draw your love advice via AR. It's a great chance to show off your creative or even funny side.

IG's next big star could be YOU
    We reached two million followers on Instagram last week, which wouldn't have been possible without you, our community! At the time of publication, there is a total of 1,513,567 photos under the hashtag #ShotonOnePlus. How to stand out among so many great entries? Our visual content strategist @Jess T. has shared with us 5 tips to get featured on the official global @OnePlus Instagram. We can’t wait to see who will be the next photographer to share with the whole world an amazing #ShotonOnePlus.

How's OnePlus' performance in New York Fashion Week?
    OnePlus is obsessed with exquisite design and getting the details right, so naturally we have a strong connection with fashion and technology. This week, the North America team brought the OnePlus 6T to the runway at New York Fashion Week and they did a quick interview with Jolly Qu, designer of Videmus Omnia. More details here.

Introducing: OxygenOS with Google Duo
    Earlier in 2018, we conducted a research study with OnePlus users in India on video calling capability. Google Duo ranked the highest in terms of call quality. We're happy to announce Google Duo as a native function for video calls on our devices, so that our users can enjoy enhanced video calling quality! More details here.

And have you noticed that we just passed a milestone-this week we crossed one million created threads. This thread is #1000408 already. Thanks to all of you! Have a nice weekend!

iSwapnil, Hige, cgarcia109 and 71 others like this.
  2. GopalB. Nougat Feb 15, 2019

GopalB., Feb 15, 2019 :
    So the valentine's week is finally over... Hope all the single guys and girls are doing well... :p
    Have a great weekend everyone... :D

3. YRJ Lollipop Feb 15, 2019

YRJ, Feb 15, 2019 :
    You hit the rod while it was hot......
    Why!? :sob:
    ezgif-2-feaffc89fc82.gif

4. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Feb 15, 2019

Cheetosdust, Feb 15, 2019 :
    Thank you for the update, @Trista W. - Your French is incroyable and a little bit of magnifique too :p

Happy weekend, everyone. Eat a lot of omelette au fromage. ;)

5. G_plusone Marshmallow Feb 15, 2019

G_plusone, Feb 15, 2019 :
    Have a nice weekend

As good as the previous week Prez

[​IMG]

GopalB. likes this.
  6. MKT_IRFAN3735 Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 15, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  7. luxuskamel Lollipop Feb 15, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  8. Moin2200 KitKat Feb 15, 2019

Moin2200, Feb 15, 2019 :
    Valentine’s Day is over and do is that box of ice cream I devoured.

Happy weekend Trista!
    [​IMG]

G_plusone likes this.
  9. meatandy Oreo Feb 15, 2019

meatandy, Feb 15, 2019 :
    So many threads , so little time.
    Thanks for keeping us in the know as this week comes to an end.

G_plusone and jlasensiofi like this.
  10. B.yashaswi Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 16, 2019

B.yashaswi, Feb 16, 2019 :
    Thanks for the update @Trista W. and btw the oneplus that you tagged is that the official one i think its not the official one and is created by random user i hope because i have seen many of them tagging it including you now.

G_plusone and jlasensiofi like this.
  11. mikica023 Honeycomb Feb 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  12. Md.Mehedi Hasan Cupcake Feb 16, 2019

13. aris Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  14. script Nougat Moderator Feb 16, 2019

script, Feb 16, 2019 :
    Maybe there are, ofc just only a few, redundant threads? That could be closed or merged? Et voilà - Milestone gone?

Ofc not. There are so many great threads, and info, and fun, and life. It's a good place to spend some...... years......

Good WE to all, and thx for the weekly

G_plusone likes this.
  15. jlasensiofi KitKat Feb 16, 2019

jlasensiofi, Feb 16, 2019 :
    Thanks @Trista W. for your new weekly update and Happy New Year!

Very interesting topics, data with really impressive numbers, great story of New York Fashion Week and very useful post @Jess T. about Instagram ;)

Good weekend to everyone.

Never Settle.

G_plusone and script like this.
  16. prasannaraja2 Honeycomb Feb 16, 2019

prasannaraja2, Feb 16, 2019 :
    thank you for updating one plus 3 3t to android pie with latest security patch and features
    specual thanks to @Manu J. for checking internally and updating us

17. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Feb 17, 2019

luigimario, Feb 17, 2019 :
    Don't you mean
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ruby G. and G_plusone like this.
  18. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Feb 17, 2019

luigimario, Feb 17, 2019 :
    Dang, you beat me to it! I didn't even see your post until after. Oh well, great minds and all that.. (glad you're a fan of the classics too)

G_plusone likes this.
  19. ktamhane Gingerbread Feb 17, 2019

ktamhane, Feb 17, 2019 :
    Hello, Since the OnePlus 3/T users did not get even the bimonthly updates as promised, could we please at least know the reason for it? Expecting a reply since Manu J. said "I'll check internally" . A reply would be really helpful. Thank you.

20. G_plusone Marshmallow Feb 17, 2019

G_plusone, Feb 17, 2019 :
    If only we could see the photograph
    No love for 4
    :p
    Indeed, Good show it was