Weekly Update 293: We make commitments for a better product and listen to user feedback

1. edu_ara
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2019

edu_ara , Aug 3, 2019 :
    This shouldn't be here I know, but I don't know where to put it. Here is a request

I have been using this wonderfull OnePlus 7pro and the only thing that seems to bother me is in the gesture navigation system. It's amazing to use this option because you can get the best of this huge display, but it is really uncomfortable to travel all the way down to get "back" in screen navigation terms. I really wish that a simple swipe to the left could get me "back" in whethever I'm doing. Thanks!

2. F_Mazin_M_Merza_EDiT
    Donut Aug 3, 2019

F_Mazin_M_Merza_EDiT , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Hello OnePluse Bros!

I've been using my new OnePluse 7pro for a week now,and it has been incredible experience! The screen is heaven like to use. I came from iPhone X and it can not be compared to the experience that I'm having with my new awesome phone. However, the curved screen is awesome but not when my hand skin touch it by mistake.
    I was thinking if we can ask for a software update where it makes the phone not responding when the edges are touched by mistakes while using Youtube, Netflix, fullscreen.

edu_ara likes this.
  3. O1563102799269
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

4. MadeInAsia
    Froyo Aug 8, 2019