2. Azhar Syed
    Froyo Oct 5, 2019

saibhargav146 likes this.
  3. pavangovind
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2019

5. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2019

6. Last edited: Oct 5, 2019

Wonderwoman13, B.I.T.S. and otto2 like this.
  7. Andy lone
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2019

Andy lone , Oct 5, 2019 :
    great newsletter [e]1f44d[/e] liked the rescue team in a nice [e]1f525[/e] engine to the rescue of low battery power levels , keep up with the great work

8. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Thank you very much!
    Have a nice weekend :)

jlasensiofi likes this.
  9. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 5, 2019

puccellino , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Hi Otto,

Good to hear that you'll be at the launch in London. If you and @cdnfarmer are allowed to take the 7T for a stroll in London, I'd be very keen to hear your opinions on the new camera set up, especially night and low light pics.

If you are looking for good walks, can I suggest a river bank walk, start off at the tower of London late afternoon, cross tower bridge and walk along the riverbank towards the Shard and Southwark, then along the South Bank to Westminster and Houses of Parliament. There's plenty to see along the river, historical as well as new buildings, and an abundance of nice places to stop off for a quick drink, in fact @Cheetosdust reminded me there is even a pub named after @dsmonteiro. (Sorry couldn't resist the opportunity) Perhaps he will take you there. :D

There's also a couple of boats of interest, HMS Belfast, and a replica of the Golden Hind, the boat the took Francis Drake to the Americas, Shakespeare's Globe theatre and a great view of At Paul's Cathedral across the river.

Anyway, even if you don't go there, I'd be keen to hear your opinion of night shots.

Sadly, I'm not in the UK then, so I'm looking forward to reading about the launch from everyone going.

Have fun!

:D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019

10. otto2
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2019

otto2 , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Thank you very much.

Hopefully the weather will be good enough for some great pictures, at OP7Pro launch it was great, indeed.
    If @dsmonteiro or someone other from Oneplus staff will give us testing devices, we will be glad to write some kind of review with pictures , but i m not sure if this will happen.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/travel-blog-shotononeplus.672314/page-13#post-20283768

Here you ll find the pictures from OP7Pro launch event,( Shot on OP6,bought my 7 Pro right after the launch ) for some OP7Pro pictures just check the later postings with pictures shot in Hamburg, Kosovo ,Noth Macedonia, Albania, the German and Austrian Alps and many more..-.

11. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 5, 2019

puccellino , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Thank you for the link to that excellent thread. I can see you have indeed taken in much of the walk I suggested already......with excellent pics taken.

I'm already looking forward to the next set of pics.

:)

Wonderwoman13, otto2 and jlasensiofi like this.
  12. G_chayan_das_kOey
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2019

13. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 6, 2019 :
    thanks for the good info and walk. Yes I would love to test out the camera in all the times of day.. hint @David Y.

As Otto said, we be glad to test out the camera. If we can't, then I think we will have lots to see and try with the current phones. I like you suggestions @puccellino

14. Tudor2308
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2019

Tudor2308 , Oct 6, 2019 :
    see you guys at the launch event in London I'm excited to see the release of the 7T Pro[e]1f60a[/e]

otto2 and puccellino like this.
  15. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 6, 2019

puccellino , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Nice pic my friend, and well taken.

Would be nice if you tell us the location, and which device you shot it on.

Will you be at the London launch?

16. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 6, 2019

puccellino , Oct 6, 2019 :
    I understand OP could have insurance and other concerns as the phone is not yet on the market. Perhaps the easiest solution is to invite a oneplus staff member on the walk with you.

It's a great opportunity to get camera experts all taking the same shots at the same time on a range of OP devices. almost like a little science experiment.

I'll leave it in your and @otto2 s capable hands.

;)

otto2 and cdnfarmer like this.

18. G_hack_anything_wVyq
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2019

19. nikhil100
    Eclair Oct 6, 2019

20. Prof.ashutosh
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2019